Introduction.....

Hello Guys .......I am starting a new story ......Hope you Guys will like it.......So Let's begin.......

Karishma Singh - Under World Queen, She is argersive and Hate the person who lies.....Loves her mother, Basically she has inherited the chair of under world Don from her father...... otherwise she also wanted a peaceful life but desiteny has some other plans........

Haseena Malik -(Tomboy) SHO of Mahila Thana Mumbai, A secret agent ,lives alone in a 2 BKH flat outside Mumbai , Loves her uniform and duty, She is a very loving person but when she has to deal with any criminal She just loses her cool..., She is black belt in Karate and very fitness loving,....Has some secrets.........

Pushpa Singh- Mother of Karishma Singh....She know That Karishma has taken her father's place in under world....behaves immature sometimes....wanted Karishma to Marry ..... Hurriedly.....

Santosh Sharma - PA of Karishma Singh, knows everything about her, sister like to Karishma and Daughter like to Pushpa ji .....Very Innocent when not at work, but very sharp minded and active during work.....

..............

Other Members will be introduced later.........

...............
Next part of Story will be uploaded as soon as my exams are over.......
Today Madam sir Completed 3 years.....I love Madam Sir.....Show and waiting for season 2....

So , Hope you Guys like it.....So Like and Comments your opinions about story......

Love Like This (Kareena)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें