Chapter Sixteen

-Jayce-

Another week had passed, and as he watched Dylan through the window of the cabin, he was glad he had stayed and that Dylan had allowed him to stay. Dylan was slowly opening up to him more, and some days it felt like Dylan was a different man from the one he'd first met.

Sure, Dylan still had moments where he was grumpy and didn't want to talk, or wanted to be alone, but he was smiling more often and leaned into Jayce's touch instead of shying away from it. They hadn't gone any further than making out and Jayce using his hand to get both of them off, but he was happy with that. It was important to go at Dylan's pace and not pressure him into anything.

He saw Dylan go around the corner of the cabin with his arms full of firewood, so he opened the door for him and took some of the logs. It was getting cold again after more cloudy weather and a few bouts of snow. Sometimes he worried about getting out of here, but Dylan had been taking him on daily snowshoe hikes so he'd feel more confident in the snow.

After Dylan got the fire going, he sat on the bed beside Jayce. He seemed nervous, and after a long stretch of silence, he looked over at Jayce. "I want to do something for you. You've been taking care of yourself whenever we're together and that's not fair to you."

"It's fine," Jayce assured him. "I'm happy. We don't have to change anything."

"But I want to. I need to learn. I don't know much about men's bodies except for my own."

"You're welcome to use mine if you want to figure out how you feel about men," he offered, trying to keep his tone sincere instead of flirty. He didn't want to intimidate Dylan. He leaned over and kissed him, keeping the kisses soft and letting Dylan decide if he wanted to take things further. To his surprise, Dylan pulled him closer and snuck a hand up his shirt.

"You want me to take this off?" he asked. "I can take everything off."

Dylan momentarily hesitated, but seemed to make a decision and pulled away after giving him one more kiss. "Okay."

Jayce stood up from the bed and started taking off his clothes. He was lucky to not have any insecurities about his body. His relationships didn't always go well and the rest of his life was a disaster, but he was content with his appearance.

Dylan stared, mouth slightly open as Jayce stood in front of him. Jayce smiled and got on the bed, moving past Dylan and stretching out on his back.

"You can kiss me and do whatever you want. If you just want to look tonight, that's okay too."

Tentatively, Dylan reached out a hand and touched his chest, causing Jayce to close his eyes. Dylan's hand was warm. And big. It was a comforting feeling having Dylan slowly rub his chest. When Dylan grazed a nipple, he sucked in a breath. His body was already reacting.

Dylan kissed him on the lips a couple times before moving down and kissing his neck. One of his hands stayed on Jayce's pec, providing some warmth against the cool air in the cabin. Dylan's lips felt good on his neck and occasionally Dylan's beard tickled his skin.

He didn't expect Dylan to go much further than this, but Dylan moved to his chest, laying kisses there as his hand slowly made its way over Jayce's hips and legs. He tried to keep his breathing steady as Dylan caressed his skin, but Dylan's lips and hands on his body were starting to drive him crazy. He wanted to thrust up against Dylan or tell Dylan to do something for him - using his hand or mouth, it didn't matter - but he forced himself to stay still. This wasn't about him.

Just when he thought he was going to have to ask Dylan to stop so he could take care of himself, Dylan put one of his large, warm hands exactly where Jayce wanted it. He couldn't help but moan.