Chapter Five: You Don't Have to Pretend with Me

Start from the beginning

Arya clenched her fists as anger radiated off her, "You're so annoying I detest you Skywalker!" She speaks, swinging her fist toward his face.

Anakin catches her punch and pushes her fist away. He looked down at her fist in his grip, "Fix your form." Her Master says as he smiles slyly.

"Whatever! I'm done with training!" Arya huffs angrily.

The padawan turns to leave, walking a few steps before the voice of her Master calls her, "Come here." Anakin demands. Arya rolls her eyes at him before continuing in her direction. "Arya, I said come here. Come here now." His voice, was stern and commanding. The teenager sighed, aggravated at Anakin and turned back to her Master, "What?" She spat, clearly frustrated.

"Make a fist," Skywalker commanded.

She obey begrudgingly, as she made a fist. Anakin took her fist in his and used his hands to adjust her finger placement. "How does that feel?" He wispeered, his voice slightly raspy.

"Better," Arya rumored, voice caught in her throat.

"Good," he spoke, "now try punching my palm with that fist."

Anakin rounded his palm, ready to catch her punch, "Go ahead,"

Arya punched him, she punched him hard, keeping her fist in the correct form.

"Owwww!" Her Master howled as he bent over, clutching his stomach.

"What was that for?" She panted.

"You were getting on my nerves." Arya shrugged as she folded her hand into another fist.

"Now can you help me with grappling Master?" She asked.

 "Yeah-... sure-... yes I can," Skywalker stuttered in reply.

Arya eyed her Master in confusion, "Alright Sky-Guy, come help me then." She said dragging him to the training mats.

"Lead the way,"

—-----------

"To be successful in grappling all you have to do is get into the proper position, concentrate and practice, a lot." Skywalker taught. "On the dummy, you're going to mount with your legs, make sure to grip with your thighs, and then use your momentum to spin yourself around it, using its body to climb up to its neck. Once you've maneuvered yourself to its neck all you do after is pretty much just put it in a chokehold with your thighs instead of your arms. Make sense?"

"That sounds really complicated," Arya stated.

"Well, that's how you do the grappling move you want to learn." Anakin replied, "Plus it will be helpful in future missions when you are indefinitely left without your lightsaber." He explained.

"Whatever Skywalker," Arya spoke, rolling her eyes, "I just won't be as careless as you are."

"I'm telling you, Arya, it's bound to happen sometime, and with your arrogance, it will be sooner rather than later."

"Me arrogant? Arya gawked, "Have you looked in a mirror recently? You are the definition of arrogant."

Anakin smirked to himself, "Well, like Master, like padawan," "now hurry up and fix your grappling."

Arya rolled her eyes at Anakin, "Whatever you say Whineakin." The teenager whispered under her breath.

Skywalker instantly snapped his head over to his padawan, "What did you just call me?" He asked sternly.

"Oh, nothing Master, I need to go practice now, bye," Arya uttered, rushing over to the dummy.

—-----------