✧Meeting✧

✧Rose's POV✧

A alarm sound startled me 'what the fuck is going on?!' I thought. It took me a while to figure it out 'wait, the cell door is open! I can leave!' I started running towards the open cell door

After a bit of running later I bumped into a really short girl. She seemed familiar? Blue hair, a mask, and-

Scientists:"Hey! Get over here!"

I heard voices at the end of the hall and I turned to see the scientists at the end of the hall 'shit shit shit' I grabbed the shorter girl by the arm and started running again

"Hey! Ow!" The shorter girl said.
"Sorry!" I said, glancing back at her for a second.

I kept running till I saw a exit 'finally! I can go home!' I thought, I then was jolted back. The girl had passed out.

"Shit!" I tried getting her back up but it wasn't working

"There you are!" I looked back and I saw two scientists running towards us 'damnit! I got to get her up!' I picked her up and started running again. I was almost there. Just a couple more steps to the exit.

I made it.

"Hell yea! I made it!" I celebrated, forgetting about the girl that I was holding until she spoke up."Hey! Don't yell in my ear!" I looked down at her. "Sorry!" I gently placed her down on her feet, letting her stand on her own next to me. 'wow, she's really short...' I thought, biting back a laugh.

"Thanks." She thanked me, looking down at the grass as if she'd never seen it before. She looked up at me, enough to where I could properly see her face- er, I mean, her mask. 'i should ask about that later.'

"Uh- no problem, uhm, what's your name by the way?" I asked, my hand moving to the back of my neck. I wasn't the best with people.

"it's V, what about yours? What's your name?" She chuckled as she said that, I swear I've seen her before. Like, maybe in the halls of the lab? I've been in the halls before, long enough to look through doors of other subjects.

"it's Rose. We should probably leave the vicinity of the lab, they could find us if we stay here any longer." I muttered, glancing around, making sure no scientist was around or any security. "yea. But where do we go?" Shit, I didn't think this far

"This might sound weird- but we could go to my house, it's not that far so we could most likely walk." I suggested, even though it sounded incredibly werid. I didn expect her to agree or anythi-

"That definitely doesn't sound like you're trying to kidnap me, who am I kidding, I was raised in a lab. Sure why not, lead the way snow white-"

I blinked a couple of times, it did sound like I was trying to kidnap her, to be fair, this would look bad to anyone- "okay then, lets go- Hey! Don't call me snow white you prick!" I glared at her for a moment before crossing my arms.

She rolled her eyes, a shit-eating grin on her face. "Whatever snow white, hurry up and lead the way."

Timeskip🦕 also, third person now 🕺

R

ose and V were walking past stores, with V occasionally getting side tracked when she saw a store she liked. "Rose! I wanna go there!" Or "but rose! It has posters!"

The occasional bickering between the two- "V, for the last time. Don't call me snow white!" "But it's so fun! What do you want me to call you? Old person?" It normally ended with one having a grin on their face while the other was pouting.

Then, after what seemed like a hour of talking (it was really just 15 minutes) Rose and V finally made it to Roses house. It looked nice, a two story house, apparently with four bedrooms as Rose said.

Though, now they needed to get in..

------------

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER GET TROLLED

683 words