Issues

I woke up to the pounding of someone's fist to the door. I quickly brushed my hair and got up. I opened the door to reveal a furious landlord
"Your rent is due" I grabbed my hair and nodded
"Ok I'll be back" I ran upstairs and took all my money out the stash
"Is this enough 10........96...... Dang I'm short on cash" I walked slowly to the door and opened if hanging my head.
"Sorry but I don't have enough" I said why today of all days.
"Looks like I'm kicking you out" I nodded "go pack you're leaving in 30 minutes" just as I was about to close the door a foot stood in the way. The person pushed the door open.
"She won't be leaving anytime soon" came a salamander's voice as he handed my Landlord a wad of cash. Satisfied he walked away with the cash.
"Lucy why did you leave" he was out of breath. I lifted his head up so our gazes were locked on each others
"Because......." he took a hold of both of my hands.
"Is it because of this" he pulls me forward and I end up falling on him we ended up kissing. Once we release for air Natsu holds out a box.
"What is it" I asked
"Open it" he said and I did to reveal a golden zodiac key with a dragon on it a pink dragon.
"What's this for" I asked
"I've never seen this key before" I said
"It's because this is the key to my heart the key that loves you more than any other the Natsu Key" I wrapped my arms around him.
"You can use it anytime in danger and I'll be right there no matter what" he kissed me again
"Looks like it wasn't so bad babysitting the bad Salamander, Natsu Dragneel who stole my heart.