Except it

When she said she hated me It felt like a slap to the face. I went to go get here but happy stopped me.
"Move Happy" I yelled my body was a blaze I was on fire litrerally
"No just hive her some time" nodded I screwed up
I sat on the couch thinking before I came up with an idea.
"Maybe I should give Luce a gift" I thought what would interest her and snapped my fingers.
"I got it" I took out a piece of paper and wrote that I'd be back in time for dinner placing it where I know she could see it and ran out the door.
"First stop the magic shop" I yelled just then Happy plotted on my head
"What you doing" i shook my head
"Nothing special just tell Lucy that I left a note for her on the table.

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up to quietness. Quiet+Natsu=Trouble
I shot up and quickly ran my hands through my hair making it nice and then I ran through the halls checking every door.
No Natsu I made it to the living room and saw a piece of paper with a star on it I took it off the door it looked a little charred.
"Dear Lucy I left Natsu" I was absolutely furious first he makes me mad and leaves. I grabbed my bag
"There you are Lucy Natsu said" I cut happy off
"It's ok happy I know............ I'll be going" I said "tell Mr.Igneel I quit" Happy nodded flying back out wherever he came in. I walked out the door and walked home. I came across a white cat and blue headed girl.
"Hey you're Natsu's babysitter" she said pointing to me
"Wendy that's rude to point" said the cat
"Carla stay out of this" she said simply
"If you hurt my brother I'll I'll"she started to shake.
"He's not hurt I am" I said walking away plainly that girl is to innocent.
Once I got to my apartment I walked in and slammed the door. I made a meal and slept.