You again

I woke up and looked at the clock it's 9:00 I have to be at work at 9:10 oh snap. I got up and took a quick shower putting on a pair of jean shorts and a star top with some sneakers. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I quickly ran to my destination I managed to get there in record time. Mr. Igneel's house was like a mansion it was huge literally.
I rang the doorbell to come face to face with a pink headed rival.
"You" we said in unison.
"What are you doing at my house" Natsu spat
"I'm here to talk to Mr. Igneel he said I was supposed to babysit his son" then I put two and two together.
"Wait a second no this can't be happening" Natsu grabbed my hand and pulled me into his house.
"Oh she's here" said Igneel.
"Is this your son" I asked referring to Natsu he nodded.
"Oh well umm yeah how long do I have to babysit him" suddenly it felt hot like I was on fire.
"A month" he said grabbing his bag.
"I'll see you kids later Natsu behave" we stood there gaping till he closed the door.
"Listen don't screw up because i don't feel like cleaning up a mess" I said turning to him.
"I have to study for the upcoming exam" he just laughed and watched me as I took out my books and placed them on the counter. He sat beside me as i put on my speed reading glasses. I flipped on the pages and quickly let the information sink in my brain. Natsu poked me and yawned loudly in my ear.
"You're such a bore let's have some fun" his hand snaked around my waist I smacked it away.
"I'm not that type of girl" he grumbled
"You're to ugly anyways" I almost choked him almost.
"You're lucky I need this job" I muttered going to the next book
"Yeah why are you babysitting me are you to poor" I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed.
"Shut up it's not funny" I said flipping the pages. Suddenly Natsu yanked the glasses off my face.
"Give em back to me" I yelled he shook his head
"No" he ran away with them and I started to chase him around the house. I managed to tackle him but when we fell I heard a crack.
We got up to see my shattered glasses.
"Snap Levi gave that to me as a birthday present she is going to be so mad" I started to have a panic attack and fell to my knees.
"Walls closing in........can't *pant*...... breath" I yelled he got beside me and my eyes started to water.
"Take in a deep breath" I took one in as I was told and pushed him away.
"This is your fault" I yelled poking him in the chest.
"Why don't you get one of your little servants to fix them" it wasn't a bad idea yet I didn't want to answer.
"Fine" I said
"Open gate of the southern cross Crux" I yelled and out came Crux the silver cross that slept half of the time.
"What the hell is that" Natsu yelled laughing his butt off
"Crux can anyone in my key set mend my broken glasses" he sat there
"Umm is that dude sleep" natsu asked
"Shut up you two timing" I was cut off by the loud "Yahoo" we jumped
"Ask Aries or Aquarius they'll fix it" he said
"Thank you return please" and he faded away into the Celestial world.
I turned on the sink so the water was flowing.
"Open gate of the water bearer Aquarius" oh and she came out ticked.
"Oh she's a babe" Natsu said Aquarius glared
"Sorry I don't date humans anyways what do you need honey" I was taking back she was being nice
"Well I was wondering do you know how to fix my speed reading glasses" she shook her head "call me anytime except on Wednesdays Thursday's and Fridays" then she disappeared
"Ok last try open gate of the Ram Aries" out came Aries
"Can u fix these" I asked she shook her head "ask Virgo" I nodded
"Open gate of the maiden Virgo" out came Virgo
"yes princess" she said "do you wish to punish me"
"Oh yeah I like this one come here" Natsu said Virgo came over but I grabbed her hand
"Don't listen to him anyways I wanted to know if you could fix my speedreading glasses.
"of course princess I will gladly fix them and return them" she picked the glasses up.
"I'll see you later Princess" she said vanishing. I sighed and grabbed My bag going to the dofor Suddenly Happy flew into me.
"Hey Lucy" he said I waved and went for the door
"You're supposed to be watching me" he said
"Yeah and your supposed to be old enough to babysit yourself" he grabbed my hand
"Wait styay he said
"Let go i dome want you to touch me you're you've you're a bad person and I HATE YOU" I pushed past him and ran upstairs into a random room. It was red and had a lot of different stuff. I closed the door and sobbed on the bed.