"This doesn't stick-" 

 "Of course, it doesn't. Once a Nether horn is off, it's off. By the way, you're being gross."

Tusk was nowhere in sight and Rain and witch-girl came over. "Well, he ran away before we could do anything. By the way, my name is Stella." she reached out her hand to greet me.

However, I pushed them aside.

I peered into the purple portal. There was those two sleeping peacefully... forever. Who never had a chance of happiness. Who had to die sacrificing for me.

I felt terribly sorry for them. 

Warm tears came out of my eyes and to my chin. Ceris, Rain, Lance, and Stella soon followed in.

The four of them nodded and picked the two loyal Nether generals' bodies. 

 "I'll bury them in the Overworld.."

 "Do you want any help digging the grave, Abi?" Ceris asked, rubbing my shoulder.

 "No. I-I'll bury them myself.."

 "Very well." Ceris nodded and signaled the others to clear out. "We'll meet you back at the pond over there."

Since I didn't bring a shovel, I picked up my Ruby thorn and started to dig with it. Only problem was, it broke when I barely made a hole.

 "This piece of crap!" I threw the snapped spear pieces far away. After that, I spent hours digging two big holes with my hands.

 "This should do it.." I wiped the sweat off me. My face and hands were covered in dirt. I rubbed my dirty hands on my white pants.

A friendly voice lent me a hand. "Want some help?" I nodded. Ceris and I gently carried the two noble generals in their dirt coffins. 

We covered up the earth and I got some long sticks to make two '+' shapes. Ceris tied little strings between them.

We lifted the plus symbols and  embedded those at the top of their graves. 

My tears fell on the dirt as we finished. Ceris came and hugged me. "Now, now.. Don't cry. I'm sure they'll live in peace. Their only, unintended job was to stay loyal to the Nether.. and you, Abigail." She wiped my tears off.

I bit my lips, determined. "Nobody else is going to die for me."

After that we said our prayers and fell asleep.

//The Chosen One's POV//

I'm deep down, in the heart of this volcano.

He's in fiery ropes. He lost one leg, and he's in a coma. It was a disgusting sight because it has been 20 years.

But he's alive. 

The sky is breaking. It's more than half-gone. 

I went over and kept touching the black and rusty wrist watch. It's broken and the corrupted blade doesn't come out anymore.

 "Can you hear me? Do you hear me?" my glorious attempt to wake him up has failed. I kept playing around with his wrist watch until

 "Chosen." he mumbles a word. His voice is so raspy and dehydrated. I pull the watch off and throw it away. Then I hastily lift him up.

I charge to the top of the broken sky and meet a portal to minecraft.

The Dark Lord and I kind of crash-landed into a mutated piglin general with bandages wrapped on his right arm.

//Ciara's POV//

 "You are NOT the danger. You ARE in danger." Kane shout-whispered over.