Chapter 6

It was the next day and Akasuki checked her schedule straight away. 'Oh It's Sunday! My day off!' She got up from her bed and immediately got changed into some black yoga leggings and a navy blue sports bra. She then went into her bathroom and put her hair up into a ponytail. 'Ok time for a little jog. Maybe Akira wants to go with me.'

          I walk into the kitchen and make breakfast for myself along with feeding my animals. I grab Akira's color and leash, and put it on Akira when she and I are done eating. She was excited to say the least. "Ok here we go."

          We walked all the way to the park. Once we got there we found a good path and began to jog. Despite Akira still being young she was very well trained so she knew what side of me to be on and when to move, as well as keeping pace with me. I had forgotten my earbuds so I wasn't listening to music, just listening to nature and the slight sounds of someone screaming- wait someone screaming?

          I stopped and looked around. And because of my loose hold on Akira's leash she was able to get out of my hold easily. Which she did. She started bolting to where the screaming and yelling was coming from. I of course chased after her. I saw her jump on someone; they looked familiar? Wait-! Is that Sakusa!?

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I yelled as I was running up to Sakusa and some other people that were laughing and only one of them was trying to help Sakusa up.

Sakusa sat up and once he saw me he said, "Oh, hello Akasuki; um is this your dog?"

I just nodded and walked over to take my dog's leash and pulled her away from Sakusa.

          "Wait! Sakusa-san you know her?!" The one with the badly bleached hair said. While the one with the owl hair was crouched down and trying to pet my dog. Sakusa replied, "Yes, I do, she cleaned my house yesterday and we got along well."

The one with the orange hair said, "Hey! She's the one that cleaned my house!"

I immediately recognized him as well, "Oh yeah! Hinata, right?" He nodded while smiling happily.

          I looked back to Sakusa, he was now standing spraying disinfectant on his backside, with the help of this brown haired guy. "Uhm, may I get the names of those I don't know."

          The guy with the bleached hair started off, "Ah, yes my name is Miya Atsumu; just call me Atsumu though." He said that with a wink on the end and looking me up and down. This made me a bit uncomfortable.

          Next the one with the owl hair said, "Hello! My name is Bokuto Koutarou, call me Koutarou!" he said all that pretty fast and with a huge smile while carrying my dog. "Umm, put my dog down please." And he did but then immediately sat down on the ground and started petting Akira.

          "My name is Motoya Komori, call me Komori. I am Kiyoomi's cousin." He said with a gentle smile, which I returned.

          "Well my name is Hikaru Akasuki, call me either I don't mind, and this is Akira she is a Tamaskan." They all awed over her, and I could tell she was enjoying all this attention.

          I smile and look at Sakusa, "So sorry about Akira again. She might have picked up your scent when I came home. You were the last house I was at last night." and he responded with, "It's fine. I am a little uncomfortable knowing her paws have been touching the disgusting ground and then they were touching me, but it's fine like I said." I just nodded with a guilty smile. I then invited them to my home since it was close by and I offered to clean Sakusa's clothes, which he agreed to.

*Time skip to when they arrive at her house (With some chaos since Hinata and Bokuto were fighting over walking Akira)*

          Once we arrived I just walked in since I didn't lock the door which made Sakusa concerned, but I assured him that my cat knew how to handle intruders. Yeah... he didn't believe me. BUT SHE CAN!!!!

          And speaking of her, here she comes. "Hello Star, we have some guests." I say in my baby voice. I put everything away and looked around for everyone, they were all looking at something different that's in my living room. But Sakusa wasn't looking at something he was looking at me; this made me blush a little bit.

--------------------

Hello, author here. I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for not posting in awhile. I have been busy with school and this week I had Covid so I was slightly suffering. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you next chapter! Byeeee~