"Hm, odd. I wonder what he was trying to do," Draco wondered.

Delilah shrugged.

"I don't know. Do you want to start that essay on Self-Fertilizing Shrubs? We need to finish it before working on McGonagall's Inanimatus Conjurus."

Draco groaned, slouching on the seat.

"No, but we need to."

So they went to the library. It was completely boring. Eventually Draco stood up.

"The Gryffindors have their first training session today, want to go see how good their team is?"

"No, I'm almost done. I'll meet you for lunch. Don't do anything stupid."

He nodded and left.

Finally she finished the stupid essays, and barely started Sinistra's homework when it was time for lunch.

Draco was already there, grinning.

"How'd it go?" she asked him.

"Amazing, they were utterly lousy, or Weasley was anyway."

"What happened?"

"He let in goals and dropped the quaffle so many times. Plus, he got nervous that we were watching him. He was super tense. ItIt was wonderful."

Delilah laughed, shaking her head.

"You're a dork."

"Yep, I'm your dork."

She rolled her eyes, laughing even harder.

"Let's hurry, I'd like to finish with the CoS, I'm so close, all the water's drained and most of the muck and bones are gone. I just need to finish up."

He sighed, but nodded.

"When you're done can I see it?"

"Of course."

Finally they finished their homework and Delilah could head down.

Surprisingly it was still in good shape, just with some extra cobwebs. She quickly checked the main chambers and the tunnels leading to it. They were all good. Afterwards she checked the other tunnels she had done and got rid of all the cobwebs. Finally she headed to the last section she needed to finish.

Delilah stared at the last tunnels. She was so close.... She cast scourgify on the walls, ceiling, and floors until they were glistening and cast the heating charm so the water would evaporate.

And she was done. Just like that.

Now what to do with the extra space.... She couldn't exactly sneak some furniture down or conjure any because the magic was too advanced.

Delilah shrugged. She'd ask Draco what he thought later. She headed back to the slide, which could turn to stairs if needed.

She made sure she was dried and headed back to Myrtle's bathroom so she would be on time for dinner.

"Hi," Draco said as she sat next to him.

"Hey," Delilah replied.

"What should we do for revenge?" he asked.

Delilah frowned, staring at her food.

"I think we should do something to their table here. They'll be monitoring their common room too much now."

Draco nodded.

"That makes sense, but what?"

"I don't know, do you have any ideas?"