Bowling

Y/n's P.O.V

With Ryoga back in Japan, Ryoma's decided to stay away from his house for as long as he can, accepting every invite his friends are giving him. And his friends have taken advantage of him saying yes to everything. Frankly, it was petty and stupid, and I told Ryoma that to his face and yet he still won't go back home until as late as possible. He even wakes up on time. The day after Ryoga came back, Ryoma was up at five thirty and already rushing to Seigaku. He had beaten everyone there except for Coach Ryuzaki and Tezuka. He actually left me behind at his house too just so he could leave early without disturbing anyone. Honestly, it's funny how much he hates his brother.
"Oi, Echizen!" Seigaku's tennis team started shouting at him, most of them all shouting at him to get him to agree with something.
"Echizen-kun," Oishi said. "The regulars are all going to go bowling tonight after school. It should take about an hour to two. Would you like to join?"
"Hai!" Ryoma said quickly. Eiji-senpai cheered loudly and grabbed him, calling him Ochibi and swinging him around with happiness.
"Echizen, you're going with us again?!" Momo said, disbelief coloring his voice.
"Hai," Ryoma replied.
"He's scared of his Niisan," I supplied.
"I'm not scared!" Ryoma said loudly turning to me. "I just don't like him."
"Ryoga's not bad," I said.
"Echizen has a brother?!" Momo shouted excitedly. "Aww, why didn't you tell us you had a brother, Echizen?!"
"He hates Ryoga. I think it's because he's secretly jealous of him," I said with a grin, poking at him.
"Ochibi's jealous of someone?" Eiji shouted, jumping over towards us.
"Hai. His older niisan Ryoga," I grinned. Ryoma scowled at all of us.
"I'm not jealous of him. I just dislike him, there's a difference," Ryoma said pointedly, walking away with his racket over his shoulder.
For the rest of the day, Ryoma avoided his teammates and went through his classes as usual.
"Time to go bowling!" Eiji said, jumping up and down like an excited little puppy. "Buchou, are you coming too?"
"No," Tezuka replied, his voice as monotoned as ever. What a shock.
"Let's go, Ryoma," I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him along with me as I followed the regulars. He took his time walking though, probably to try and stall for as long as he possibly could.
As soon as we got the bowling place and had rented the shoes and bowling lanes, mnus Oishi and Ryuzaki, they had their own shoes for some reason. I heard a lock click shut behind me. It was a loud one too, so it drew everyone's attention. And it was Inui of all people.
"This is now a competition. Everyone will be forced to participate. If you win, you don't have to drink my cup of my new special Inui juice, if you lose, you have to drink an entire pitcher of it, and if you quit, you have to drink it. And if you roll a gutter ball, you have to drink it," Inui announced, holding up a tray with glasses full of his nasty blue drink. Everyone paled. Fuji smiled, his eyes closed and stepped towards the lanes. "Well, this is going to be interesting."
"Pairs of two," Inui announced.
"Ryoma," I called. Oishi and Ryuzaki paired up, Kachiro and Katsuo paired up as well. Sakuno and Horio paired up. Fuji paired with Taka. Eiji and Momo paired up. And then Inui and Kaido paired up. And then I finally realized what had happened when Oishi and Ryuzaki both pulled out bowling gloves. They had tricked us. To have their own bowling shoes and gloves, they must be regulars here. And they're about to go down. I'm not losing to the regulars, both tennis and bowling regulars. At least I'm not about to go down without a fight.
Ryoma is the best a bowling. He's got great aim, and he never misses. He hits strikes tons of times. Hopefully we don't lose or roll a gutter ball. I'd prefer to die when I'm old, not as young as I am. I'm too young to die, yeah, yeah, cliche, I get it. But it's true! I'm too young to die. And especially by Inui's drink. It was blue, and it was yuck. I hear Fuji's never gone bowling before, but he wants to try the drink, so he's not scared of losing like the rest of the team. The only ones who were confident about winning and not drinking the juice were Ryuzaki and Oishi. No wonder the two of them invited the team.
Eventually, the first one out was Kaido because he had rolled a gutter ball. As soon as he saw Inui walk towards him he hung his head, closed his eyes and then gulped it, getting knocked out from it immediately.
Only a little bit later it was Fuji. He smiled at all of us as he walked up to Inui and took the shot glass from his hand and drank it. And the surprising thing about it, was that he passed out, causing everyone to freak out even more than they already were. I mean, Fuji's never passed out from Inui's strange drinks before. He was always immune to them all. The younger kids dropped after them and I looked at the couches in horror, there were six people already unconscious from Inui's drink.
And Surprisingly, Eiji and Ryuzaki went next and they were knocked out after a sip of Inui's juice. I gagged instantly and held a hand to my mouth, attempting not to puke all over. Six people down. Oishi swore to avenge Ryuzaki. Only Oishi, Ryoma, me, Momo, Kachiro, Katsuo, Inui and Taka are left. It's a battle of Inui juice. Last one standing wins.
only a few bowls later and Taka-san got kicked out, forced to drink the juice, making sure he was sitting on the couch before passing out. Momo was so nervous. You could practically see his thoughts. He really must not want to drink that juice if he's acting like this. I wonder what will happen to me? i've never had his juice yet. Ryoma had it once and said every other regular had ran out of the courts and gulped water down as fast as possible. I still don't get why Inui even makes these. They're just a load of torture for the regulars.
Before he had rolled the ball, Kaido had somehow snapped out of his unconsciousness and grabbed his ankle.
"Don't . . . give up," Kaido scowled, his hand around Inui's ankle. Somehow, Inui was shocked and it caused him to bump into Momo and making them both drop their balls into the gutter. I'm surprised he's lasted this long. I mean, he keeps rolling curve balls, barely even striking one pin at a time. He took two shot glasses and handed one to Momo, causing Momo to freak out and scream. In the end, they both passed out. The game continued for another half an hour.
"I will avenge you, Sensai!" Oishi called out to nobody, running forwards towards the lane. His foot stepped into some of Inui's nasty blue liquid and he slipped, his ball getting thrown into the gutter. He paled considerably as Ryoma held out the shotglass. Chugging it in one gulp, he passed out like everyone else.
And then Ryoma rolled the ball, hitting another strike, the pins falling backwards. The ball returned to him through the machine and we both waited at the scoreboard to see if we would win. We better win. I do not want to drink that juice.
Katsuo and Kachiro got lucky. Both of them hit strike after strike and Ryoma and I stared at the score. They had 147, we have 156. If they hit another strike, I swear. and then they hit another strike. The ball rolling and knocking them all down.
Ryoma and I looked over at the juice. It bubbled and we both turned around, starting to run away when the regulars popped up behind us and grabbed us.
"Don't back out, you bastards," one of them said. It's like a zombie apocalypse. I couldn't tell who was who.
"It's pretty good," that must be Fuji. We ran and then bumped into another pair of the kids, screaming and in seconds, we were surrounded. I saw Inui approach the other two kids and hold out a drink. It was red and larger than our pitcher.
"I forgot to mention, this is a reward for winning," Inui said creepily, holding the pitcher out to them. It bubbled worse than ours. The two screamed and the four of us all regrettably took our pitchers and downed them as quick as we could, passing out in the middle of the floor. Katsuo and Kachiro followed us down and the rest of the regulars finally dropped down beside us, all of us unconscious and sprawled out in the most random places. I could faintly hear a voice shouting customers at us and wondering what the heck we were doing.
We didn't wake up for some time. Who knows how long we were asleep.

A/N
I haven't updated in a few months. So, sorry. I have exams this week and a giant history project I've been working on for the past few months. But that's not an excuse. My computer usually blocks me from the site I use to watch this show. I'll try and update again, but it might take a while until I'm unstressed. Anyways, super sorry for not updating in a while. Thank you all for voting, commenting, and reading this fanfic. I really appreciate it. Thank you sooooo much. :)

XO
13