A couple of Dates!

Arpita arrives next morning to spend the with the family and has a surprise in store for Imlie and Aryan.

Ar- Imlie Didi is here !

Arp- hey UNB , imlie ready ho Gai na?

Ar-di I still don't think this is a good idea, aap please ye baat chod dijiye

Arp-no way! You both are going on a breakfast date and that is final! Why do you bother arguing with me when you know you can't win?

Ar-but di

I- hum AA gaye ! Didi aapke liye chai banaye hai , aaye na? Abhi aur arav abhi abhi doodh piye hai aur so gaye

Arp- imlie ye saree lol aur yeh jewelry jao jaake ready hokar aao , tabtak main Iss UNB ko thik Karti Hoon, Kya chotte lagvake aaya hai !

Ar- Didi date ki Kya zaroorat hai?

I- date ? Abhi? Kahe? Didi aap yeh sab

Arp- suno Tum dono! Yeh kapde pehno aur date par jao , main Yaha abhi aur arav ke saath rukti hu

Ar-par di

Arp-you both have been surviving for the past few months and I want you two to relax and celebrate each other and your new bundles of joy today ! That is my gift , mein Amma aur mom ki Tarah khana nahi bana sakti you know that!so I have planned this for you both! And I'm not taking no for an answer!

Ar-di it's too risky! What if someone sees us and tells Aditya something, please try and understand, we are fine here!

I- Hanh Didi ABP Sahi bolat hai

Arp- dekho I Have planned everything, you're wearing this disguise and going to your room for this date Kahi door nahi Jana hai! You need this ! Please Meri baat manlo Imlie, UNB se toh mein nahi puchungi par tu toh samhaj Rahi hai na? Let me do this for you two!

I- ABP Didi Sahi kehat hai! Chalo na, humka bhi accha lagega!

Ar-ok ok no point arguing with you two , let's go then give me this disguise!

Arp-ok you two, you only have two hours I will text you when Sundarji tells me that he's about to come home.

I- thik hai Didi , thank you ! Aur abhi arav aur one hour sovat rahe phir ukka ghoomana pasta hai , patse nahi sote

Arp- imlie mein sambhal lungi , tum jao abhi

I- ok Didi hum jaate hain
Arpita hugged imlie and Aryan, they entered the house with the disguise and Amma sneaked them into their room which was beautifully decorated and smelled of jasmine and lavender, Imlie's favorite. Imlie lit up after entering the room and Aryan realized his sister was probably right about
this.

I- humra kamra!! I didn't know I would miss being here but I do!

Ar- I know Imlie we spent some amazing days and nights in here ! Albeit I remember the nights more!
Aryan made a crooked mischievous smile and Imlie blushed and slapped his arm shyly.

Ar- what ! Don't tell me you don't remember, my jungli!

I- chup bhi karo ! Pagal ho tum!

Ar- maybe but I'm mad just for you!

I- hahah acchi line hai! ABP !! humra favorite khana! Chalo khate hai

Ar- Arre itne jaldi? That will come last first you have to dance with me, it has to be a proper date, Varna didi dategi, main toh bol dunga Imlie ko khana hi dikha aur husband nahi

I- accha ? Ausan karoge tum humre saath? Humka daat khiloge

Imlie pretended to act all innocent and Aryan kissed her on the lips. Being on a date was such sweet happiness. They talked, flirted, and they saw the best in one another and built each other better. They danced to their favorite song and ate the meal Arpita did had laid out for them. Aryan looked dashing in his black suit and waistcoat, how imlie had missed seeing him like this. Imlie looked beautiful in the blue saree with silver flowers on it, Aryan wondered how Arpita didi picked that one, it was his favorite one on Imlie and he couldn't keep his hands away from her the whole time. From the laughs, to the kisses, to the sweet silent exchanges - being on a date with each other nurtured every part of them.