It Starts NOW!

Hello.......And Enjoy.......(o-o)

Lucy's Pov

"*Yawn* Man, I slept like a rock". I looked at my surroundings. "Oh.....Yea.......That happened". I got up and saw Lisanna awake. She turned her head very slowly while smiling evilly. "How was your sleep, my dear Lucy?". I shivered. "L-Lisanna! Stop creeping me out!". She laughed then stood up. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha........Okay, I'll stop". I sighed at her weird behavior. "So, are you ready?". Oh....are you serious! She still remembers! "Ready for what?". I was playing dumb. "I know, you know what I'm talking about!". I sighed. 'Guess I can't fool her'. "Alright! Let's just get this over with!". She laughed, and we just waited for Natsu and Sting to walk up. "Man, how long until they wake up!". Lisanna was being impatient. "Lisanna? It's been 45 seconds. Be more patient".

1 Minute And 20 Seconds Later.

"LISANNA! STOP!". She was strangling Sting. "COME ON! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!". I took Sting out of her grip. "Lisanna! Be careful!". She sighed, frustration clear in her sigh. She walked over to Natsu. "Lisanna?........*Relization* LISANNA WAIT!". She picked Natsu up by the collar of his shirt and started slapping him. Sting woke up, so I let go of him and went to stop Lisanna from hurting Natsu. "LISANNA! THAT'S ENOUGH". She was really angry, not at Natsu or Sting, but at how long they take to sleep. 'I wonder what would happen if I was still sleeping?', I shivered at the thought of Lisanna trying to wake me up. "LISANNA! STOP SLAPPING NATSU!". I tried to pry Natsu out of her hands. 'How is he still sleeping through this!'. His cheeks started turning red. "THAT'S IT!". I pushed Lisanna and grabbed Natsu, I ran out of the hut and into the forest with Natsu on my back. "You okay Natsu?". His only response was his light snoring.

Lisanna's Pov

What's gotten into Lucy! Why did she push me! I was just trying to wake Natsu and Sting up. "What happened?". I turned my head and found Sting standing there with a confused face. "N-Nothing!". I turned to face the exit of the hut and fled. I went into the forest to find Lucy and a sleeping Natsu. So far, NOTHING! N-O-T-H-I-N-G! NOTHING! 'Where are they!!!!'. I'm getting frustrated! Man! What's gotten into me! I yelled at Sting to wake up, I slapped Natsu rapidly, and now Lucy won't trust me anymore! What's with all these mood swings! 'UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M SOOO ANGRY!'. I punched a tree and my knuckles started bleeding a little. "Stupid hand!". My rage bubbled finally bursted. "UUUUGGGGGHHHH! LUCY, NATSU, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!". I just wanted to find them and kill them for some reason. Well, not literally kill them. Calm down Lisanna!

Lucy's Pov

"Man, what's gotten into Lisanna lately. First she's happy, then she's creepy, Now! She's an angered MONSTER!". Natsu started to walk up, so I put him down. "Ow! What happened to my cheeks! They hurt!". I sighed and explained everything to Natsu. "Geez! Girls are really impatient!". My eyebrow twitched. "G-Girls? Impatient!?". He relized what he said. "A-Ah no! Not all Girls! At least YOU were patient enough and not slapping my face!". I just nodded my head, he touched his cheek and winced in pain. "You okay?". He shook his head a little. "Not really, Lisanna slapped me really hard!". I felt bad for him, he had to deal with Lisanna, and he didn't even do anything. "Wait here!". He looked up a little, I just went back into the hut and got a first aid kit. "There's nothing I really need in here. OH!" I found an Ice pack, but there was no ice. 'I'll just fill it with cold water'. I went into the river and filled up the ice pack with cool water, then I went back to Natsu.

Natsu's Pov

My cheeks really hurt, like they're on fire and burning my skin. "Why did Lisanna do that? She's not even that violent!". I sighed and put my back against a tree. "Where's Lucy?". I started to hear someone coming, but I didn't do anything. That person was none other Lucy. "Hey, how's your cheeks?". 'IT HURTS!'. "It hurts, but not that much". I smiled to her. 'DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT, SMILING HURTS NOW!'. "Natsu, I can see your pain. There's no need to lie". I sighed. "Fine, it really hurts. It's burning!". She laughed a little. "Well this should cool your burn!". She tried to place an Ice pack on my face, but I kept dodging. "Natsu......Hold still". She finally put the pack on my face, it stung at first, but it actually helped. "Thanks Luce!". She flinched a little. "L-Luce? That's not my name". I smiled, my cheeks still hurt, but I don't care. "I know! It's your new nick name!". She blushed a little. "O-Okay, gimme your other cheek!". She removed the cold pack from the side of my cheek and put it on the other side. I winced a little, but I relaxed sooner or later. It wasn't even that bad, I'm here with Lucy and Sting is no where to be seen or Lisanna. So, it's a win-win. I smiled, me and Lucy are alone, for now.

Lucy's Pov

"HEY!". Me and Natsu turned our heads to the voice, it was Sting. "Whatcha guys doing here?". Natsu growled and Sting glared at him. "I'm just helping Natsu's pain. Lisanna was slapping him so much, so I knew it had to hurt". Sting groaned a little. "I don't even understand why you care for him! He was rude to you, he humiliated you infront of your family and his family! He was mean to you and yet you still care for him! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!". I got a little scared of Sting, so I tried to back up, but he held my arm. "Sting......It hurts......stop!". He didn't stop, he just held it tighter. I wimpered a little, Natsu got angry and punched Sting in the face. "DON'T YOU EVER HURT LUCY! DON'T TOUCH HER, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER! NOW GET OUT! YOUR FACE IS MAKING ME SICK!". Sting got up, then glared at me. I flinched and hid behind Natsu. "You okay?". I slowly nodded my head, I didn't relize I was crying. "Why are you crying? Did he hurt you that bad? Here let me see your arm". I held up my arm and he stared at it. "Baka! He could have broken your arm! Don't worry you'll be fine". He smiled, but It didn't make me feel happy or safe. "Don't cry! Sting's an idiot. If he actually cared for you, he wouldn't have done that!". I didn't smile at all. "He......doesn't care about me?". I could see Natsu got angry. "Forget him! Just.....forget him". Natsu started to walk away, but I stopped him. "Natsu....". I hugged him from behind. "Thank you......I'll forget about Sting". I felt Natsu looking at me. "Who's Sting?". I had a confused face on. "Huh?......*Relization in 1......2......3.....*Ohhhhhhhh! I don't know who I was talking about!". He smiled and I smiled back. 'Forget about Sting huh? It's Gonna be hard'. "Natsu, let's go find Lisanna and cancel the experiment". He nodded his head and we found Lisanna sitting on a rock, looking all depressed. "Lisanna?". She shot her head up, then ran and hugged us. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!". I pulled Lisanna away and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's okay Lisanna, we forgive you. On one condition!". She gave us a questioning face, I looked at Natsu and we both gave eachother a nod. "What's the condition?". Me and Natsu smiled and she just gave us both weird confused looks.

I'm DONE! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! YEA! My back hurts, but I don't care! BYE!!! :)