More threats than Pan

Avery

"You took my life from me and now I'm going to take yours," a brunette girl said.
The girl was wearing a black shirt with long sleeves and a black skirt. Her eyes filled with rage starred into your soul getting ready to kill.

Avery woke up from her dream, she slept in one of the small beds at the Jolly Roger. Tamara and Greg had just kidnapped Henry and now the whole hero squad was going to save them.

The ship shaked, it shaked so much that Avery nearly fell as she walked up to the deck.

"I thought you could sail this ship," Avery said looking up at Hook.

"Of course I can sail the ship!" Hook screamed back.

"Then why are we almost dying right now!" Avery screamed back and once more fell down by the waves.

"Because this is a storm! I can't do any better than this!"

"Well, try more, I don't want to die before we get to Henry,"

"And you think I want to die?"

"One handed miracle!" Regina screamed, "Stop arguing with my daughter and start to help a little!"

"I'm helping!"

"Okay, then do more!"

"Everybody just shut up and focus on keeping us all alive!" Emma screamed, holding a rope so she wouldn't fall over the selling.

time skip to after the storm and the whole mermaid part

Avery soon saw a beautiful island appear. When she saw it all she wanted was to run into the jungle, climb the trees and have fun. It was like a miracle island.

"Don't let the beauty of the island trick you, the leader is a bloody demon," Hook said.

"Leader?" Avery asked.

"Yes, come on I'll tell you more,"

They all stood at the deck trying to convince Rumple not to go alone.

"What if Pan finds you! It's not safe," Snow said.

"Or if he finds us here," Regina muttered.

"Regina, you and I both know there are more threats here than Pan here. And I don't think she'll be very happy to see you," Rumple said and disappeared in a dark smoke.

"Okay whose life did you destroy?" David asked.
Regina said something mean back and Emma tried to calm both of them down.

But Avery didn't listen, she heard something from the jungle, a female voice whispering her name. Avery knew it was a stupid desition to follow the voice but her curiosity took over her. She wanted to know what the voice wanted so badly, she followed it.

That wasn't the smartest thing to do.

And Avery would regret it.

A/n
Finelly this chapter is done.
I'm sorry for not updating much but I just had two test weeks.
Anyways hope you'll like this book.
Have a good day.