The two of them both learned to paint, and after a few conversations, they were a little bit shallow.

Xie Ning thought she could have her own booth in an art exhibition at a young age like her. Obviously, she has achieved a lot and her personality will be more arrogant.

After the exchange, she found that she has a gentle personality, an extraordinary vision but not open-minded, unique insights and not perverse.

Even a person like Xie Ning who is not good at communicating, unknowingly chatted with her a few more words.

Zhuang Yan, who was leaning at the door, couldn't help but coughed slightly, interrupting them.

The female painter turned her head to look at him subconsciously, and she was taken aback: "Zhuang Yan... Senior?"

Zhuang Yan was also taken aback when he heard the words. Seeing her appearance at this moment, she was really familiar.

He thought for a long time, and finally came up with a name: "Song Qingqing?"

Song Qingqing smiled generously at him: "I didn't expect to meet the senior here, I thought the senior was still abroad."

Zhuang Yan replied, "It hasn't been long since returning to China."

Song Qingqing was a younger sister of Zhuang Yan when she was studying abroad. Because they were both Chinese, the two had a good friendship, and occasionally contacted each other after graduation, but it gradually faded.

Xie Ning opened his eyes wide, looked at Song Qingqing, and then at Zhuang Yan, not knowing how they suddenly recognized their relatives.

Even if there was a star before, why is there a school girl here now?

Xie Ning pursed her lips unhappily.

Song Qingqing's gaze swept across them, showing a thoughtful expression: "You are..."

Zhuang Yanyang raised the ticket in Yang's hand: "It just happens to be free, let's watch the exhibition together."

Song Qingqing suddenly.

The two narrated a few words, and Zhuang Yan mentioned the painting again: "My friend really likes that one."

Song Qingqing hesitated for a while.

Zhuang Yan was not in a hurry, turned around and asked Xie Ning: "Is it cold?"

Xie Ning shook his head blankly: "It's okay."

The pavilion is crowded and air-conditioned, which is quite warm.

Zhuang Yanyan took the coat he was holding into his arms: "Since you don't wear it, let me take it."

Xie Ning: "...It doesn't matter much."

Zhuang Yan smiled lightly.

Song Qingqing thought for a long time, and finally smiled helplessly at Zhuang Yan: "Okay, who made me owe you too much favor before, this painting will be given to you."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "I still can't afford the money."

Song Qingqing: "...I am not short of this money now."

She turned her head and saw Xie Ning next to her. She seemed to think of something, her eyebrows moved slightly, and she changed her words: "Of course I don't mind if you want to pay. Do you need me to put a Happy Valentine's Day beside your signature. ?"

Zhuang Yan smiled: "It's all right."

Song Qingqing suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and asked Xie Ning's name softly.