Zhuang Yan locked the car and seemed to see his expression, and said, "It might be cold outside the pavilion, but it's better inside. If it's cold on the road, just put it on."

Xie Ning nodded, and after a while, he turned to look at Zhuang Yan and said, "Thank you."

Zhuang Yan smiled and rubbed his head.

The art exhibition started in the morning, and in the afternoon it was when there were most people.

This comprehensive art exhibition was held with great momentum. In addition to photography and painting, there are also various types of pottery, sculpture, etc. The different types are divided into different venues.

The entrance hall a is for photography. Both of them are experts in the art world, and it is not boring to look at the past.

Apart from world-class masters, there are also some unknown photographers.

Of course, the venue of the master's exhibition hall must be larger and the layout will be higher.

The aj's photography exhibition is in the most conspicuous center, and there are more people than the surrounding exhibition halls.

Xie Ning does not know photography very well, but art is common, not to mention that there is Zhuang Yan who also plays photography.

Zhuang Yan dragged him along while explaining the works of master aj in a low voice, occasionally chatting with him about interesting news.

Xie Ning looked at it for a while and felt: "As expected to be a master, I, who don't understand photography, are shocked by his works."

Zhuang Yan smiled: "My mother really likes his work, saying that there is a shocking power."

Although this time is mainly for exhibition, some works are also sold.

The prices of the master's works are certainly not cheap, and most people can only sigh.

Zhuang Yan asked Xie Ning to choose a piece of aj's work, then bought it in his name and sent it to Ms. Qiao.

"If you say it was given by you, my mother would be happy only after receiving it." Zhuang Yan said.

Xie Ning was surprised: "Why?"

Zhuang Yan smiled and said: "Because she likes you, if it is delivered in my name, she will definitely mock my prodigal first, and then say that I don't have a good eye and she doesn't like the one she picked."

Xie Ning: "...That's it."

The photography exhibition hall was finished quickly. The two of them were just about to leave. Zhuang Yan was caught by a starry sky photography exhibition board in the corner, and he paused.

For such a large art exhibition, others have set up a small exhibition hall anyway. Only this one has an exhibition board in the corner, with a table and two chairs in front, which is too shabby.

All the photographs of the starry sky are displayed on the exhibition board, which is easy to be overlooked because of the small area.

But if you notice it, you will inevitably be attracted by the vast starry sky.

Shainin’s most eye-catching is a map of the Milky Way over the city.

It is like the game between light and starlight, the struggle between humanity and nature. Although the city is brightly lit and bright as day, it still cannot conceal the bright light of the vast Milky Way.

Xie Ning couldn't help but sigh: "The shot is really good."

Sitting on the chair in front of the exhibition board was a young man, in his early twenties. He heard Xie Ning's voice and looked up in their direction.