Ms. Qiao's eyes lit up and she wanted to ask what a good way.

However, Zhuang Yan raised her eyebrows and looked at her. Ms. Qiao was afraid that he would turn into anger, so she said indifferently: "That's fine."

When Xie Ning finished eating, he was still awkward and hurried upstairs to change clothes.

Although he didn't go outside, and it was normal to wear pajamas, he felt that this body was not solemn enough in front of Ms. Qiao.

Ms. Qiao doesn't mind, but no matter how much she is an elder, Xie Ning feels that she can't be too casual.

As soon as he walked upstairs in a hurry, Ms. Qiao pulled Zhuang Yan aside for interrogation: "What's the situation with you and Ningning..."

Zhuang Yan smiled: "Just as I told you before."

Ms. Qiao pressed her forehead: "How long have we known each other..."

She seemed to think of something: "At the time of the Chinese New Year, I felt something was wrong, even when you made him anxious."

Zhuang Yan added: "Actually, I knew each other years ago."

Ms. Qiao glanced at him: "No wonder you were rushing to give gifts to Mr. Xie at that time. I think you are sensible, and your feelings are selfish."

Zhuang Yan: "You can't say that. Why should I run my legs."

Ms. Qiao smiled: "Xie's family... Originally, your grandfather's generation had a better friendship, but now there is nothing to do with each other. It seems that I have to go to the compound more in the past two days."

Zhuang Yan asked, "Xie Ning's parents...are they easy to get along with?" He took the opportunity to get some news from Ms. Qiao.

"Not very familiar." Ms. Qiao answered honestly, "Your dad and his dad may have played together when they were young. When they get married and start a business, the friendship has faded, and it will be celebrated every New Year. Your grandfather will give Father Xie Give something."

Zhuang Yan was a little disappointed: "That's it."

Ms. Qiao said in an unpleasant manner: "If you really have any friendship, you and Xie Ning can only meet at this age?"

Zhuang Yan pretended to sigh, "I thought I could have a fingertip for marriage or something, wouldn't it be done on TV?"

Ms. Joe was dumb for a while.

But she thought slowly for a while, and she really remembered another thing.

"There is no way to get married by fingertips. But you and Xie Ning, you should have met when you were very young." Ms. Qiao said uncertainly.

Zhuang Yan was curious: "When?"

Ms. Qiao thought for a while: "When Xie Ning was born a few months ago, your grandfather took us to Xie's house."

Zhuang Yan recalled seriously, but in the end he couldn't remember anything: "I have no impression at all."

"How old were you then." Ms. Qiao gave him a funny look. "It's not easy to walk, how can I remember anything."

Zhuang Yan is two years older than Xie Ning, and Xie Ning was not yet the age to remember when he was born.

Zhuang Yan sighed: "Then I am not at a loss."

Ms. Qiao said: "Ningning was cute when she was a child, unlike you, so mischievous."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Do you remember what he looked like when he was a child?"