"Time is running out." Xie Ning tried to defend himself, "I put snacks in the office, and I was full with two biscuits."

Zhuang Yan smiled slightly: "Eat two biscuits?"

Xie Ning doesn't like sweets, and never actively asks for biscuits and pastries. He said that, it is estimated that he is very hungry and eats two pieces to fill his stomach.

When Zhuang Yan opened the car door, he turned his head and gave him an unexplained laugh.

Xie Ning: "..."

Being looked at by Zhuang Yan, he held the car door, inexplicably afraid to speak.

"Get in the car first." Zhuang Yan's tone was not very good. Xie Ning obediently stepped onto the co-pilot. As soon as he sat upright, he saw Zhuang Yan turning sideways.

Xie Ning blushed suddenly when he looked at him close at hand.

Zhuang Yan laughed: "What are you blushing? What do you think I am going to do to you?"

Xie Ning shook his head frantically.

Zhuang Yan smiled and reached out to help him fasten his seat belt.

Xie Ning: "Shall we... go out to eat?"

Zhuang Yan laughed aloud: "Otherwise, baby, you got in my car, and you still ask this question?"

Xie Ning did not speak, turned his head, pretending to look at the scenery outside the window.

"I have found out now, you have so many problems." Zhuang Yan said vaguely, "...you must be cured."

Zhuang Yan looked at this person as pretty well-behaved, and only discovered that Xie Ning's life was irregular after moving together.

Insomnia, often taking sleeping pills.

Eating is irregular, forgetting to eat without him watching.

Zhuang Yan suspected that if it hadn't been for him, he always went to Xie Ning's house to have a meal, maybe he drew and forgot the dinner.

Xie Ning did not hear the first half of his sentence, and asked in confusion: "What is the cure?"

Zhuang Yan glanced at him: "Cure your sickness of skipping lunch."

Xie Ning said embarrassedly: "This is not a disease."

Zhuang Yan snorted softly: "In short, you should remember some time for these two days, don't let me wait for a long time like today."

Xie Ning said cautiously: "...It's so troublesome, can you just ask me not?"

"No." Zhuang Yan said slowly, "I'm afraid you don't have a long memory, and you have to teach you a lesson before you remember to have lunch."

Xie Ning was confused: "What lesson?"

Zhuang Yan said happily: "Let me wait for ten minutes, let me kiss once, wait for half an hour is three times, wait for one hour is..."

He paused deliberately: "...six times."

The tips of Xie Ning's ears turned red in an instant, and he moved on the seat, unable to say anything.

"Today you made me wait..." Zhuang Yan thought for a moment, "It's more than an hour, and the fraction will be erased. Remember that you owed me six kisses."

Xie Ning was said to be smoking his head: "Today also counts?"

Zhuang Yan: "Yes, of course."

Xie Ning: "..."