He stopped, Xie Ning didn't stop, bumped into him, and he grabbed his waist: "Baby, I am not handsome enough or talented enough, which makes you interested in the wild flowers and weeds outside. "

Xie Ning was taken aback by him, and half of her body was softened by the cry of "Baby": "..."

Zhuang Yan had never called him so frivolously before. Maybe he had been spending more time with Wang in the past two days.

Wang Jian gradually teased them with babies all day long. Zhuang Yan was infected unconsciously and somehow blurted out today.

But looking at Xie Ning's expression, he felt that it was not bad to shout so.

"What's the matter, baby?"

This sound seemed deliberate, Xie Ning blushed and glared at him: "You're a baby!"

"Also..." He turned his head to explain, "I'm not interested in red roses and white lilies, I just think it would be bad to leave them there."

Zhuang Yan touched his chin and thought: "It's not so good. I didn't even say a word to them. I feel like running away."

Xie Ning was completely powerless: "...I didn't mean that."

Zhuang Yan chuckled, but did not let go of the hand on his waist: "I told you earlier, just treat the scenery as a tour, don't be so nervous. Today is only the next day, taking advantage of our The interest hasn't dissipated yet, so naturally I will find an opportunity to sneak out on a date."

Xie Ning's ears were red, and she whispered, "Who said I want to date you."

Zhuang Yan pondered: "Then...change the word, elope?"

Xie Ning: "..." Forget it, go on a date.

There was the opera house in front. The gate was open, and an old-style poster was standing at the door. Xie Ning glanced at it, and before he could see what was painted on it, Zhuang Yan pulled into the theatre.

The entrance hall is magnificent and magnificent. There are a few wooden chairs on the railings that line up, which look a bit like public chairs in the park.

A graceful woman wearing a cheongsam was probably the task of a receptionist, standing behind the ticket booth and smiling at them.

"Welcome to Broadway."

Zhuang Yan introduced to Xie Ning: "This is a Broadway theater modeled on old Shanghai from the 1920s to the 1940s."

The Broadway name Xie Ning is still heard, and in a sense, it has become synonymous with musicals.

The cheongsam woman led them into the hall: "Although there is no opera performance now, there is a holographic scene experience theater on the second floor, which will show you the romantic love of the Republic of China."

Solemnly frowned: "Holographic...what theater?"

"Holographic scene experience theater, we have posters outside."

Oh, it seems that I didn't pay attention when I came in.

Zhuang Yan was not interested at all.

What romantic love.

Are there scripts and movies he made romantic?

Is there a romantic story between him and Mr. Rabbit?

After visiting the performance hall, Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning decided on a few available shots, then lifted their legs and walked out.

The reception staff are still promoting their new theater: "...is based on a well-known movie."

Hearing the words of the movie, Zhuang Yan's steps stopped, the reception staff saw the opportunity, and immediately boasted about how advanced, novel and real their 4D brand new experience is, which makes people immerse themselves in it.