Xie Ning: "...I didn't mean that."

Zhuang Yan said to himself: "That's it. I will contract your breakfast every day."

... How can anyone rush to cook breakfast for someone.

A bowl of tofu brain quickly reached the bottom. Xie Ning stared at the exposed white porcelain jade bib for a long time, and didn't want to figure out whether he was taking advantage of it or Zhuang Yanzhan was taking advantage of it.

...

Not long after Xie Ning's studio in Zhuang Yan's house was sorted out, it was time to go out to collect scenery.

Not many people went there. In addition to Zhuang Yan, Zhao Yang and Wang Jianjian, there were also deputy directors, photographers and several assistants, who touched about 10 people in total.

"Hengdian has a Shanghai beach film and television tourism shooting base, most of the scenes should be found, and then the Chedun film and television base in Shanghai is going to go around. I remember there is a Baidu Bridge there? There are several shots that are more suitable, Chongqing There is also a Minguo Street, you may have to go and see..."

Zhuang Yan also circled several locations that might need to be shot: "The scenery in the Republic of China is not easy to take. It is estimated that a few special scenes need to be built from scratch. I am almost finished writing the shots, and the art team will give the drawings as soon as possible. Sort the shots according to the scene... Anyway, I have been busy these days."

"Which are only these days." Zhao Yang said with experience. "This is only the preliminary preparations. Not to mention the casting and setting, the shooting will take half a year, plus post-production and screening to participate in the award..."

He finally sighed and came to a conclusion: "It will take a year to talk less."

Xie Ning: "..."

"Alarming talk." Zhuang Yan glanced at him with a sneer, "It's like I'm exploiting you all year round like Zhou Pepi, and it's not that I didn't give you time to rest."

Wang Jian gradually raised his eyelids, and then hurt him: "That's not the case, you are much more exploitative than Zhou Pepi."

Zhuang Yan: "... Billow, I'm much more handsome than him."

The crowd had been making trouble for a while, but they still had to work hard. Who made Zhuang Yan not only a director, but also a half-financial father.

Jinzhu's father is wealthy, and a group of people go to Shanghai by plane. They set foot on the airport in the morning and arrived in Chedun Town in the afternoon.

The Waibaidu Bridge is a landmark building in old Shanghai. It has been built for three generations and is the "totem of Shanghainese".

To this day, the Waibaidu Bridge still connects Pudong and the central city, spanning the Suzhou River, and is an important transportation hub in Shanghai.

The real Baidu Bridge naturally cannot take the scenery of the Republic of China. Fortunately, there is a "cottage" in the Chedun Film and Television Base. Most of the film and television crews of the Republic of China filmed on this cottage bridge.

The price of things in the film and television base is several times more expensive than outside, and a bottle of mineral water for 1 yuan may rise to 5 yuan here.

Zhuang Yan bought two bottles, unscrewed the caps and handed them to Xie Ning: "Drinks? After a day's walk, your lips are dry."

Xie Ning licked her lips subconsciously, and she was really thirsty.