SMS is not WeChat and cannot be withdrawn.

The dust settled and finally no longer had to struggle, Xie Ning didn't know whether to breathe a sigh of relief.

He wanted to settle this matter before the film was officially launched.

Zhuang Yan and Zhuang Yan are such good people, Xie Ning doesn't want to keep him waiting.

For so many years, he has trapped himself in a closed castle. All love and hate, right and wrong outside have nothing to do with him.

And now, such a person finally appeared, so that he could touch the existence of emotion, and made him willing to take the initiative to walk out of this castle.

Let him realize that he can still love someone like an ordinary person.

He tried to get out of the shadows of the past and stepped over the thorns.

Because he doesn't want to miss the tenderness that is only once in his life.

At the door, Zhuang Yan probably heard a little movement, knocked on the door again, and asked softly, "Ningning, are you asleep?"

"No." Xie Ning retracted his mind, and after a while, he arranged his clothes and demeanor a little before ran to open the door for Zhuang Yan.

Zhuang Yan didn't enter the house and leaned on the door: "I just need to talk to you at the door."

Xie Ning asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep." Zhuang Yan smiled lowly, and magically took out something from behind, "This is for you."

Xie Ning was taken aback.

It is a blue whale doll.

The lights in the corridor were not turned on. In the darkness, Zhuang Yan's eyes were gentle: "With it accompanying you, I should be able to have a good dream."

Shainin felt the soft cloth at his fingertips.

Somewhere in the bottom of my heart, it seemed to be filled with this softness.

With the company of the blue whale doll, Xie Ning really slept peacefully until the next morning.

When he went downstairs, Zhuang Yan had already prepared breakfast and was waiting for him.

"I wanted to fry you an egg, but when I think of it, you don't like this, just forget it." Zhuang Yan said.

Xie Ning has a mediocre feeling about eggs, not annoying, but he will not take the initiative to eat them.

On Xie Ning's table is a bowl of tofu, salty, with mustard and green onion.

There is a cup of hot milk he likes beside it, still steaming.

Xie Ning: "You can feel my taste quite well."

Zhuang Yan smiled: "Usually observe a few more times to find out, it's not difficult."

The tofu was tender and delicious, and Xie Ning ate most of it in a short while.

Zhuang Yan asked him casually: "Eggs are quite nutritious, why don't you like them?"

"It's because it's too nutritious." Xie Ning smiled and recalled the past. "In the third year of high school, the school issued a boiled egg every day, saying it was to supplement us with nutrition, and the teacher must watch us eat up. ."

No matter how delicious things are, if someone is forced to eat them for a year, they will become dull.

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "This is what you reminded me. It seems that I will change your taste every day in the future, so as to save you from getting tired of eating one day."