39 . Apart

Taehyung pov

It's been an year since I saw you .

You never knew how much i regret acting that way towards you

I miss the way you smile

I miss the way you talk

I miss the way you take care of me

I miss the way you take my side in a convo

I miss the way you hold my hand

I miss the way you look at me

I miss the way you protected me

I miss the way you cook for me

I miss the way you take my sadness away

I miss the way your eyes search me in my absence

I miss the way you behave around me only me

And finally miss every moment I was with you

Come back muffin I love you .

What have you done to me Yn that i am not even able to forget you when i know you hate me now .

Yn pov

It been month's taehyung but I still can't hate you

I can't move on from you

I can't forget you

Your smile

Your innocent eyes

Fluffy hair

Boxy smile

Bread cheeks

Thin figure

Introvert you

Your everything is so though for me to forget .

I thought I would move on if I focus on something else but .....

I still want you .......

My love towards you is never getting faded but instead It grows

Like a never ending fairy .

What have you done to me tae that I am not even able to forget you when you are not even thinking about me .

Author pov

They both kept on thinking about each other thinking that the other one may not be thinking about more likely hating the other but in reality they can't do so .

They love each other thinking that the other one hates them .

In these past month Yn started working on her debut movie and rarely goes to her university.

Her stage name is Lee suho she has hidden her identity from everywhere .

Her assistant is Choi Yeonjun as Mr . Kim moved him as a gift .

For taehyung he just wanted to complete his university to go in search of her .

He even tried of getting many information's from everywhere but no he could not .

He tried calling her texting her but none of them were usefull as she switched her mobile off before moving to Daegu .

She still keeps her mobile but she never dared to open it as she thought he will never text .

Jungkook is working on a project that Yn has suggested for him also taking classes .

He sensed that she still did not move on from him she would many times spill his name accidentally.

I know it will be hard but still i have to was the only thought she had on her mind .

Jungkook pov

I went near her and sat beside her .

"Cupcake" I spoke out .

"Hmm" was her only response .

" Don't force yourself and get hurt "

She smiled looking down " I have to jungkook he doesn't love me nor like me instead he hates me kook how will I be able forget him and you know what kook you always ask why overwork . Coz when i am not engaged with work His face flases infront of me sometimes I even feel like he is talking to me .

It's really wierd right but everytime I am silent it is making me so hart do forget when i thought being quiet would make me forget him " .

I cupped her face making her look into my eyes " I can understand but I can't see you this way cupcake you have a great life ahead with many people "

Saying this I hugged comforting her .

Jimin pov

"Aish again this guy "

I am really feeling sorry for this alien fellow sitting at the corner rarely takes food cries everytime rarely speaks up getting nearly failed in exams .

" Tae " Again I saw tears in his eyes .

I slowly wiped it I just have to give him hopes right to make him feel strong or just to take care of him .

I know she will have an eye on us even though she is badly hurt .

"Look at me tae " I said in a soft tone to which he responded by turning his head towards me making his eyes meet mine .

" Graduate this university and I promise we will go in search of her "

His eyes lit up like it just got its soul .

"Jinjjaaaa"

Aish this boy no wonder she always wanted to see him smile .

"Yes my alien now go take a good care of you and passout this university keep in mind that she always wished to make you get in cinimatic field as you love it"

"I will come for you baby but please forgive me please you can even punish me " saying this he ran to take bath and eat (sunday 11 Am )

But the smile on my face faded "will she forgive him what if she tried hating him and succedds it without knowing the fact that he is head over heels for her "

"God I never asked you for something but please I want these to kids who are madly in love but thinks the other one hates to be with each other till death makes them apart "  .

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So it's oru tae tae's birthday today his
27th year of
Coming into this world for serving the single
Army's boyfriend

So it's oru tae tae's birthday today his 27th year of Coming into this world for serving the singleArmy's boyfriend

-TO BE CONTINUED