Chapter 32~Where?

Start from the beginning

"It's the Eiffel Tower!" He explained as I nodded with the moment of realization.

"Come on let's go what are we waiting for??" I asked as me and Scorpio set off to our first quest.

"It shouldn't take too long maybe only 30 minutes, we can get there in no time."

We were soon right up and next to the Eiffel Tower.

We searched through and all around it but we couldn't find a single letter.

"Ohh wait is that the letter." I asked as I pointed at a white thing near the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Ok great we need to get up there somehow...." I muttered.

"Ughhh we have to pay to go all the way up there!" Scorpio said as I sighed.

"Wait I have a plan just hold on a minute.." I said as I opened my phone and started searching for their number.

•••••••

Aries POV

We were landing already and we were soon out of that plane.

However, I felt slightly weird and I can tell that Leo did aswell.

It was like all my energy was bottled up in a container,not allowing me to use it.

I wondered how the other three zodiacs were doing... they are probably having fun I guess.

We were walking through the bright lights of Tokyo when Taurus' phone started to ring like crazy.

"Keep it down will you! The baby over there is sleeping!" Muttered Gemini while glaring at Taurus as she murmured a quiet 'sorry'

"Soooo who's calling?" Asked Aquarius.

"Well it's Capricorn."

"Answer it then." Said Pisces.

"Come on what are you waiting for?" I asked as I casted her a weak smile.

"Taurus we need your help..." said Capricorn.

"Wait are you guys ok...?" Libra asked as Capricorn laughed slightly.

"Uhh kind of?" She answered as heard Scorpio sigh.

"What's wrong." Taurus asked as Leo peeped his head near Taurus' phone.

"Hey just asking where is Sagittarius or is he being a dimwit and hiding from us." Leo asked almost sarcastically.

"Yeahhh about that you guys want the whole story?" Capricorn murmured.

"Go on." Said Pisces.