e

I can't believe this has already reached 1k reads! Thank you all so much! :) I really am sorry about the lack of updates, I'll try be more consistent! Here's an update for you amazing supportive people x

Ps. Isaac or Derek or other? Who should the love interest be? Or should there be no love interest? Comment thoughts!

*Sorry if this sucks

_ _ _

(e)

"So Bailey..." The Sheriff trailed off, he clicked the biro which he was fiddling with in his right hand. His eyes gazed down at the sheet of medical information from the hospital.

"The Beacon Hills hospital could not find any DNA matches to anyone in the state of California, so they're sending the results to a unit located in D.C to see if there's any luck there."

Bailey nodded, mildly disappointed — what she heard she had expected — but it still hurt.

"Although it will prove to be tricky considering your..blood type." The sheriff frowned in confusion upon reading 'unknown'.
"Anyway, considering your a minor you have to live with a guardian.."

He clicked the biro again.

"The County over has a Foster care system, so we are thinking of sending you there tomorrow morning, as for now, Melissa has offered to have you for the night."

Bailey smiled. She liked Melissa. She was like her surrogate mother.

"Now, any chance you've started to remember anything else?"

Bailey shook her head and let out a sigh, "Only that my name is Bailey Jeans."

The Sheriff nodded then dropped the pen and rose from his chair. "I'll drive you over to Melissa's."

*

When the Sheriffs car pulled up at the reasonably sized home, Bailey noticed a battered blue Jeep sitting in the drive way.

"Ah Stiles is here," the Sheriff muttered the last bit with his tone laced with sarcasm, "As usual."

Bailey frowned, what the hell is a stiles?

Exiting the vehicle, she headed towards the front door. The sun was setting behind the forest trees which Melissa's house backed onto, the forest gave Bailey an eery feeling and she couldn't help but shiver.

Hesitantly, Bailey walked up towards the patio. Melissa's car was no where to be seen, meaning she was still at work, and the last thing Bailey wanted do was be in a huge house with her son Scott and whatever a Stiles is.
She had met Scott, well, sort of. What had happened was she was asleep at the hospital and she awoke to him sniffing her. Not weird at all. Then he said, 'Nice meeting you,' before running out of the room.

The Sheriff knocked on the wooden door and two teenage boys shouted out. The door then swung open and a pasty boy with big brown eyes stood before her with a wild look in his eyes.

"Oh hey dad." He leant against the door casually, "Watch'a doing here?"

"I came to drop Bailey off Stiles."

"Who's Bailey?" Stiles asked confused, "Is he one of Scotts cousins?"

Bailey rolled her eyes.

"I'm offended at the fact you automatically assume I'm a guy." Bailey opened her mouth and voiced.

Stiles jumped slightly, then grinned.

"Oh your the girl they found naked in the woods!"

Baileys eyes widened considerably at the word 'naked'. Her cheeks flushed red and she choked on air. Did he just say naked! Why did no one bloody tell me of this!! Bailey screamed internally.

"Stiles, we weren't planning on telling her that part." Sheriff sighed, face palming his forehead at his sons antics. Before Stiles could bring up anymore embarrassing details Bailey had been withheld of, the Sheriffs radio went off.

Sighing, he said farewell and wished Bailey luck, then warned Stiles if any harm came to the girl, him and Scott would be cleaning out the back of the police car, which was not a pretty sight.

Stiles grumbled a yessir whilst giving a mock salut.

"Welcome Bailey, to my humble abode–"

"Isn't this Scott's house?" Bailey cut in.

"Melissa loves me more than him, shhh don't tell him."

"I can here you Stiles."

Bailey rolled her eyes and laughed a little, this was going to be interesting.

A.N
Small update sorry xx
Love
h4ppie