a

So this book is based from season 3, it will be a bit different from the tv episodes.

I sort of think Jen would portray her character, not sure yet though :)

runaway ; ed sheeran

p a r t
o n e :
(a)

Fog smothered the preserve — it was heavy and hung in the morning air — you could barely see in front of you; most trees hidden until near impact of finding them.

The sound of crisp crunching leaves cut through the peaceful morning air. The jogger took heavy breaths coming down the track, he paused at an oncoming tree, gripping the cold bark which was leaking sap he grabbed his knee with his other hand, clutching it for balance. He closed his eyes tightly attempting to even his ragged breath; opening them his eyes focused down on the forest floor below him.

Rapidly they widened and his throat closed up in shock, unable to breath he screamed at what was laying before him.

A girl, with caramel hair which pooled around face, entangled in leaves, lay there motionless. Blood covered her clothe-less figure, her lips were pale and her fist clenched tightly. Not that the jogger noticed these smaller details, he stumbled back in shock searching for his phone. All he could see was blood, he couldn't help but wanting to hurl.

With shaking hands he dialled 911.

"Beacon Hills County, what's your emergency?"

Thoughts so far? Feel free to comment and vote! :)