BabyGirl

The work day is ending and there is only one thing on my mind. What's waiting for me at home. I can imagine it now, food cooking and making the house smell good, the music up loud and playing tunes made for dancing at the club, and my baby girl in the kitchen naked, cooking and shaking that perfect little ass of hers. It's the highlight of my day every single day of my life. The stress and punishment on my body taken from work is all worth it when i know i am coming home to her. I get in my car and head for the house. The closer i get to home the less stressed, and more excited i feel. Every day is something new with her and just like every other day i can't wait to see what is in store. As i pull into the driveway i can already feel the base thumping before i even shut the car off, naturally this brings a huge smile to my face. She's dancing in there i know it. As i walk into the house from the garage i can hear her favorite song playing. The house smells like mexican food which means she is making homemade enchiladas and rice with beans for dinner. The woman speaks to my heart in more way than one. I walk into the living room and set down my stuff from work, as i round the corner to the kitchen there she is, at the counter butt naked dancing and rolling home made enchiladas. The sight is like none other. Her long extension braids hang down her back and barely scrape the top of her ass. She is slim and fit and has muscle tone is all the right places. She stands at 5'4" and has the most mesmerizing eyes i have ever seen on a woman. They are not just one color but many. Her smile is intoxicating and goes straight to my dick.

           She doesn't hear me come in because honestly she can't hear shit right now with how loud she turns the music up but that's okay i use it to my advantage.  I sneak into the kitchen behind her and snake my arm around her waist, she instantly starts grinding her ass into my already hard cock to the beat of the music. She knows daddy's home and shes been waiting all day. As her song finishes playing she moves over to where the remote for the stereo is and turns the music down. When she is done turning it down to where she wants it to be she slides her naughty little self back over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. She has to look up to look into my eyes and i love it every time she does. I bend my head down slightly and grant her access to my mouth which i know she is wanting, without hesitation she latches her lips to mine and shoves her tongue as far in as it will go. Once she has had her fill she lets go of my mouth, breathes heavy for a bit, spins on her heel and puts the enchiladas into the oven and sets the timer. The timer is set for 45 minutes, wonder what she has planned, as I am thinking this she grabs me by the hand and leads me to the couch in the living room. As she sits me down on the couch, she leans me back and undoes my pants. My cock is hard already and wanting whatever she has.

           As my cock springs free from my jeans she grabs the base of it firmly and wraps her warms moist mouth around it, the feeling is amazing and i let out a half moan half growl. She takes as much of my cock down her throat as she can and starts sucking up and down my shaft. i can feel myself getting harder in her mouth as she starts sucking harder and faster. I throw my head back on the couch and grab a handful of her hair, not for control but just for something to hold on to. Just when i feel the pressure start to increase in my balls she stands up and turns so her ass is facing me. She lowers herself down on to my shaft and takes all of me into her tight wet pussy. She starts pumping up and down on my cock flexing her pussy and making it tighter. Her legs are spread wide over mine while she takes me and she is arched back against me while she rides, she is looking for one thing only being like this and i will give it to her. I push my cock and pelvis out toward that tight little bud in her hole, the moan and scream she lets out tells me i hit the right spot. She starts moving faster on my shaft and i grab her hips ready for what is coming, her legs start to shake and my balls hitch, i feel her pussy tighten even more, "oh fuck daddy, im cumming," is all i hear before i explode inside of her, she starts spasming and squirting all over. She is crying out and shaking, her cum is all over the floor, me, the couch and everything in-between. Shes cursing and grabbing my arms so tight her nails are leaving marks. As she crests down and i stand her up pulling myself out of her she goes into the kitchen and grabs some towels.

           While she is cleaning herself  off and cleaning up the floor i clean myself and the couch and rest of the mess. As i leave to go get changed in the room she stays naked and heads back into the kitchen. As i am stepping out of the room and heading back to the living room i can smell dinner and it's fucking delicious smelling. As i walk through the living room and into the kitchen i see her at the table, she has lit candles, two plates of food served up and placed and the table, bottle off wine and two glasses already poured. As i sit down to eat she leans over in her chair and gives me a kiss, " I missed you today, I hope you enjoy dinner." with that we start eating and enjoying each others company. As we finish dinner and our wine she cleans up the table and does the little bit of dishes, i rinse and dry and just admire her beauty as she is still naked. When dishes are done and it's time to relax she  disappears to our room, I figure she is just getting jammies and sit on the couch and wait. When she doesn't come back  i go to our room to check on her, as i walk in the  door, i see why she didn't come back. She has herself in the  shackles on our bed all but her last wrist, she jingles the chains at me with a devilish smirk on her face, "daddy want dessert?" well fuck it guess it's my turn.