Good to see you

(Had to remove one of the pics due to it breaking the guidelines or something, which is weird since other writers have used the same one. )

"Well, this should be the place." Said Izuku who was now wearing a black hoodie, mask, and sunglasses to cover his appearance.

Alongside him were Akira and Nana who were in casual clothing. The trio was standing in front of set of apartments.

 The trio was standing in front of set of apartments

"Shall we go in?" Asked Akira

"Yeah, follow me." Replied Izuku

Walking up the stairs Izuku started slowing down with each step, his legs felt weak, his breathing becoming more and more shallow, his chest tightened so much it hurt.

Akira and Nana noticed this. They put their hands on his shoulders, effectively stopping him.

"Hey, are you alright? " asked Nana, her eyes clearly showing concern for the boy.

"Yeah, we can do this another time if you don't feel up to it." Akira said, now moving her hand to his back.

"..."

Izuku looked at both of their faces, both looking at him caringly.

He took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"I'm fine, just nervous, let's keep moving." He said, steeling his resolve

***
Arriving in front of the apartment, Akira knocked on the door.

"Coming." They heard almost immediately

A few seconds later they heard the sound of locks unlocking. The door opened to reveal a young girl in her teens, she had long curly green hair, big round green eyes, and four freckles on each side of her face in a diamond formation.

 The door opened to reveal a young girl in her teens, she had long curly green hair, big round green eyes, and four freckles on each side of her face in a diamond formation

"Yes, can I help youuuu......y-y-you're All Might and Nana, w-w-what c-c-c-could you be doing here, wait before that can I get an autograph. Andwhosthatpersonbehindyouisshealsoaprohero-...."

Akira put her index finger on the girls lips, effectively shutting her up.

"Could you call for your mother please Young Midoriya?" Akira asked the girl

"O-o-of course, please c-come in." She said as she led them inside into the living room

"P-Please make yourselves at home. W-Would you like some tea?"

"No, thank you. Just call for your mother please." Said Nana

"R-Right. Mom, could you come here please!" She half yelled into the hallway where the rooms were

"Coming!", they heard a voice yell back, a few moments later they heard the sound of a door open and close, "what is it Izumi? And who was at the door? Was it those women who keep trying to sell us knives? Because if it was, I'll have to give them a piece of my mind-...."

A woman with green hair in a hairstyle similar to Nana's walked into the living room and immediately stopped in her track's once she laid eyes on Akira and Nana.

"OH-uh-uhm-hello, what can I do for you Ms. All might and Ms. Nana?" She asked calmly

"Please, just call me Akira Ms. Midoriya."

"And just Nana is fine as well."

"O-ok, in that case just call me Inko and who is this with you?" The now named Inko asked

"Actually, that is why we are here. It would probably be best if you sit down, you as well Young Midoriya." Akira told them.

"O-okay" they both said as they sat on the sofa to the right of them

"So, why is it that you are here?" Inko questioned

"Before that, do either of you believe in parallel universes?" Nana asked.

"W-wait, you mean like the multiverse?" Izumi asked

"Exactly" responded Nana

"I'm sorry are you saying that it exists, because I thought it was just theoretical, that completely changes what we thought about the initial singularity, we're talking about an internal inflation system and how does that work with all the quantum-i-its insane!"

Izumi was quite enthusiastic.

"Wait if you're asking this then that means that person is from another universe." She said pointing at Izuku

"Looks like the cat is out of the bag." Said Izuku

He pulled down his hood and took off his sunglasses and mask

Inko and Izumi were visibly shocked

"A man?!" Inko questioned

"My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm from another universe. It's good to see you mom." He said with a somber smile

To be continued