A talk with All Might

"What do you mean you're from a parallel universe?!" Exclaimed Nana

"W-Well you're Nana Shimura, correct? And you're supposed to be All Might, right? "

"H-How do you know my name?" Nana questioned

"Well I'm the ninth holder of One for all and where I come from you're dead."

"YOU HAVE OFA?!" All three asked

"Yes and speaking of which, do you mind if I talk with the other users?"

"You can do that?!" The trio asked once again.

"Only if I meditate or sleep."

"I see. Well then go ahead." Said Akira

Nodding his head, Izuku sat in a lotus position and closed his eye's. After a few seconds Izuku was in a seemingly endless black void.

"Hello!" Exclaimed Izuku

"..."

No response

"HELLO!!" He yelled out only to receive silence once again.

"Yoichi! Second! Third! Hikage! Banjo! En! Nana!"

Izuku felt his stomach drop seeing as he was getting no response, that is until he heard an all too familiar voice.

"We're here young Midoriya" said a voice from behind Izuku

Turning around Izuku saw the former number one hero All Might aka Toshinori Yagi.

"Toshi!" Exclaimed Izuku, "Why are you here? How are you here?"

"Before I get to that young Midoriya, what do you remember?"

"Well I was at UA and then suddenly I was here, in a parallel universe. "

"I see." Toshi said as he gained a grim expression, "Young Midoriya,promise me you won't do anything rash after you hear what I'm about to tell you."

"I promise."

"I don't know how to tell you this but...UA was destroyed by AFO. Everyone died, of course...I didn't, at least not completely seeing as my soul is merged with OFA."

Hearing this shocking new Izuku took a step back. He suddenly felt a cold sensation roll down his right cheek, a single tear.

"I-I see." Izuku said as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"It's not your fault young Midoriya, you're not responsible for this--AFO is!!" Exclaimed the former pro

"I-I know...Where are the other user?"

"They're here, they're just going to be dormant for a while. It seems like the trip here took a toll on them."

"Do you know for how long?"

"No, but you should still be able to use their quirk's."

"That's a relief, but don't worry Toshi I'll be sure to make AFO pay, if not in our world then in this one." Izuku said, his voice full of conviction and determination.

"Just don't go overboard young Midoriya."

"I won't, till next time Toshi."

"Till next time kid."

***

Opening his eye's Izuku felt two soft and warm sensations on either sides of his body. Finally focusing his eyes Izuku saw black on his right side and blue on his left.

"Umm, what's going on?" He asked which startled the the two.

"Midoriya! You're awake! How long have you been awake?" Nana said with a slight blush

"Well I just woke up, so can you tell me why you and Yagi are hugging me?"

"W-Well you were crying so Nana and I decided to try and comfort you." Replied Akira also with a slight blush

Suddenly the door opened and a small white haired girl walked in.

"So, you're the man that fell from the sky."

To be continued