Car Ride

YOUR POV

Me and Shawn were driving back to Pickering from New York, because he had to go to the studio. We had just crossed the Canadian border, and I was bored. Like really, really bored. I got on my phone and got on Wattpad. I secretly read Shawn imagines and smut. The smut honestly turns me on. I started reading a smut by horrorshawn (I had to include Belle😂❤️) I started getting really wet. I look over at Shawn. The way he was concentrating at the road and humming along to the radio , was hot as fuck. I turned off my phone and put my hand on his thigh.
He turned his attention from the road, to me.
"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently.
I started slowly running my hand up and down his thigh.
"Y/N, stop." He said
I could see him getting hard. I trailed my hand to the hardening bulge. I ran my hand over it and Shawn quietly moaned.
"Y/N, babe, please stop"
I went to the top of his pants, an unbuttoned them. I reached my hand into his pants, and started palming him through his underwear. He groaned kinda loud. I undid his zipper and pulled down his pants a little. His underwear looked really tight, so I pulled them down too. His dick slapped up and hit his lower stomach. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned down to his lap. I grabbed "it" and slowly kitten licked the tip, teasing him.
"God, Y/N don't tease, please baby just do it." He begged and moaned
I obliged and took him into my mouth. He groaned. I started to twirl my tongue around it, and bobbed my head at a reasonable pace. I stopped for a second to look up at Shawn. He was trying to concentrate on the road, but he couldn't concentrate well because of what was happening.
"Babe, don't you dare stop."
I giggled and took more of him into my mouth. His moaned got louder and deeper. He took a hand off the wheel and took some of my hair. He guided me on what he wanted and I did it.
"Fuck, Princess, take more in I know you can." He moaned breathlessly.
I did what he said. I made my way down until my nose was at his pubic bone. I have no gag reflex so he was in heaven. I started sucking and bobbing faster. Shawn was a moaning mess. I was extremely turned on at the fact that I can make him feel this good.
"Fuck, Y/N I'm gonna cum, holy shit!" He groaned.
I sucked even harder and rubbed the parts I didn't wanna take in. Shawn let out one last long, loud moan and he came into my mouth. I swallowed it and sat back up. I wiped my lip and noticed that we were pulling into our house.
"Fuck princess, as much as I liked that, you need to be punished for doing that. We could have gotten in a wreck."

OMG I WROTE THIS ON THE BUS HAHAHAHA. This imagine was for @jazzyj20321 I hope you liked it!!