𝟎𝟎𝟒

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・・★

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・・★

While Dakota, Christian, and Bailey made their way toward Rick, Daryl, T-Dog, and Glenn; Maia, Kaden, and Adam could be found at the main part of camp with Sophia. The three friends found themselves with a new companion, Sophia Peletier, who had begun to stick around the pogues since the night before when Kota stood up to her father. Next to her, Maia could be seen patching up Carol with a sad smile,  "thank you, for standing up for me you know."

Carol's mind went back to what had transpired a bit before. While she, Andrea, Amy, and Jacqui did laundry, they'd begun to engage in small girl talk. Carol's husband, Ed, hadn't been too happy about that. The women —minus Carol— went back and forth with Ed until he tried to force Carol to leave with him.

At the same time, Sophia, who had chosen to go to her new favorite people as they finished doing something she wasn't allowed to know about, saw the tension rising. She immediately told the three pogues, who stood up instantly rushing towards the women who were now trying to pull Carol away from the man. Maia grabbed Kaden's gun and before Ed could react, she pistol-whipped him in the back of the head. As the man staggered, Shane rushed over, beating the hell out of him. By the time the former cop stopped, he let the man know, that if he put his hands on anyone again, he would kill him. 

As the pogues ushered the Peletier girls away from the scene and the other women left, leaving a badly injured Ed on the ground, Lori approached Shane. The woman was a bit upset, Shane had told her that her husband was dead yet he clearly wasn't. Though she was upset the man lied, she couldn't help but still have feelings for the man just as she did before the world went to shit. 

The Grimes woman was more upset about the fact that Dakota had basically aired out the affair to her husband despite only being there for a day. She wasn't too keen on the affair being aired out and they needed to figure out what to do about the Dixon girl and her friends.