𝟎𝟎𝟏

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・・★

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・・★

Outside a convenience store in Atlanta Georgia two women — Dakota and Maia — stood awaiting their group. The two were put on watch as the other four members of their group grabbed as much as they could. The two girls leaned against the windows, looking up at the clear sky that allowed the gleaming sun to beat down on their skin.

Maia sighed as she fanned herself, which only seemed to make her feel hotter, "what the hell is taking them so long? If we're out here any longer the sun's gonna melt us before the dead can get to us." Dakota chuckled before looking back into the store, catching her boyfriend's attention causing him to tap their friend, Kaden, shoulder nodding towards the two.

 The girls watched as their respective partners whispered to each other before letting out a laugh of their own. Christian, Kota's boyfriend rummaged around in his bag before pulling out a box. Kota furrowed her brows before holding an incredulous look once she realized the man was holding up a box of condoms while wiggling his eyebrows. She shook her head, before turning back around, noticing a group of the dead walking towards them.

The two on watch looked at each other before opening the shop door causing it to let out a ding from the over-head bell, "puppies and kittens lady and gents."

"Alright, let's get out of here," Adam grumbled, grabbing his girlfriend's hand as the four walked out of the store. Dakota nodded, grabbing one of the bags from her boyfriend as they started their walk.

 The Dixon girl turned to her friends, walking backward before going over the plan, "let's go, if we move quiet and fast enough we can make it to the apartment, grab some of our shit and get the hell out of dodge."