Chapter 1

"I'm sorry Marinette, I love Chloe now."
The word rang through Ladybug's ears as she was sat on the roof of Mantpranasse Tower in the pouring rain, tears slipping down her cheeks. Why did he love Chloe?
Why did Luka choose Chloe? Adrien doesn't love her and now Luka is with a spoiled brat.
"M'lady?" A voice came from behind her and she turned, quickly wiping her tears.
"O-Oh hi Chat." Ladybug smiled as he sat down next to her.
"Somethings wrong." He stared at her with a fixed gaze.
"I'm fine." She nodded, hoping he would gloss over it.
"You're not. What's wrong?" He smiled softly at her and she broke down into tears.
"I can't do this anymore, the person I loved is with someone else now and there's the responsibility of being Ladybug and I have to help people in my civilian form, I just can't do it." She hid her face in her hands while Chat Noir sat staring at her, his jaw was nearly dropping.
"I-I'm sorry you went through that." He stuttered.
"It's not your fault, don't be sorry." She stared down at the passing cars zooming around in the cold night air of Paris.
"How come you never told me about this guy you loved?" He asked.
"I didn't want to make you upset. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She sniffled.
"No it's fine, you could've told me, you have your own feelings." Chat smiled and looked up towards the Moon.
"If you weren't comfortable with the names I would've stopped if you wanted." He reassured.
"No, it's fine."
"Are you sure?" He slightly blushed at her tolerating the names.
"Yea, I guess it's a comfort for me now." Ladybug laughed while her eyes glittered with the tears she held back as he turned red slowly.
"O-Oh ok." He slowly gulped and looked back up to Moon. They were both staring at the sky, stargazing almost, Plagg always said the Moon was made out of cheese, obviously it's made out of rock but his opinion I suppose.
"If I fall off of this would you catch me?"
He turned to Ladybug out of shock, she was staring down at the busy road, the people leaving their work.
"Yes of course I would." He replied as if it wasn't a question.
"Perfect." She smirked as she pushed herself off of the tower and shut her eyes, smiling as she plummeted towards the ground. He instantly reacted and vaulted down, catching her around 10 metres before the ground.
"Why the hell did you do that?!" He hugged her and she hugged him back as a clap of thunder went off in the background.
"I-I don't know but it was fun." She laughed. Everyone around them was staring blankly at the fact Ladybug just jumped off Mantpranasse Tower and survived, almost.
They both went back to the rooftop as everyone below was staring at the spot they landed.
"Watch that be in the news." Chat Noir sighed.
"Oh well 'Ladybug jumps off Montpranasse Tower' will get good views right?" She laughed. 
"Since when did you care about views?" He asked.
"I don't know, 3 minutes ago?" She laid back and continued to look at the sky.
"That's not what you was like when Nadja was akumatised." Chat laid next to her but spaced out.
"That was 5 months ago."
"Good point." He laughed.
"I think I have to go." Ladybug got up and hooked her yo-yo onto a rooftop "Bug out!"
She swung off out of distance, his gaze followed her as she flew from rooftop to rooftop into the Paris night sky, and behind the lit up Eiffel Tower.
"I love that girl." He said to himself before he vaulted back home.