Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero

ابدأ من البداية

Bakugo : Don't say another word... Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off. 

Rex, who became beyond furious with each word that came from Bakugo's mouth, stands up from the ground and was now in front of Bakugo.

Rex : What is wrong with you?! He's only trying to make sure all three of us pass!

Bakugo : Shut up! I don't need either of you to pass this stupid exams!

Rex : Do you honestly think you can beat All Might by yourself? If you honestly think that then you must have been dropped on your head when you were a baby.

Bakugo : I'd rather die than work with that damn nerd! I especially don't wanna work with someone I'm already better than!

Rex : You think a fight in sports festival means anything? If we were to go all out right now, it would all be over before you make your first explosion.

Bakugo : *irritated* You trying to say you're stronger than me?

Rex : You wanna find out?

Annoyed by Rex's words Bakugo jumps away from Rex and gets into a fighting stance as Rex does the same, while Midoriya tries to stop them both.

Midoriya : Stop it, both of you! We need to work together in order to pass! 

Bakugo : I told you, your power isn't needed to pass--

Midoriya : Stop yelling! That's why we can never have a real conversation!

Suddenly, the three young heroes then hear something coming towards them with incredible speed. They turn their heads to the left and then see a strong wind pressure coming towards as it sends them flying back.

 They turn their heads to the left and then see a strong wind pressure coming towards as it sends them flying back

The wind pressure was strong enough to create a shockwave that destroyed the surrounding buildings and the street.

All Might : Who gives a damn about damaging the city?

The three then look at the cloud of dust caused by the attack as they heard a familiar voice and large figure walking towards them.

Midoriya : ( What... What is this... )

Rex : ( What the... heck is this... )

Bakugo : ( What... this is... )

The large figure then walks out of the dust and reveals himself to be All Might as he walks closer to Bakugo, Midoriya, and Rex.

Rex, Bakugo, Midoriya : ( ...this sense of intimidation?! )

All Might then stops the ground creating a shock wave that clears away the dust cloud.

All Might : If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!

Midoriya : We can't take him head on. Let's run!