"Damn, you have one hella of a deep voice" Soonyoung stated to which everyone agreed. "Hi, I'm Lee Jihoon, I'm seventeen and I have super sense. Loud noises hurts my ears" Jihoon stated glaring at everyone. "Calm down Ji" Seungcheol said patting the boy's head.

"Hi, I'm Lee Seokmin, you can call me Dokyeom if you want. I'm sixteen and I can kill you from the inside out with just a touch of the hand" Seokmin said and Joshua was shocked at his powers.

"Hi I'm Kim Mingyu, I'm sixteen and I have telekinesis"

"Hi I'm Xu Minghao, Korean name Seo Myungho. I'm sixteen and I have super speed" the boy that has a black mullet said. "Hi guys, I'm Boo Seungkwan, I'm fifteen and I can kill you with just a stare" a boy said with so much sass. "So kinda like Seokmin's power" Soonyoung stated and everyone nodded.

"Hi I'm Hansol Vernon Chwe, you can call me either name. I'm fifteen and I can turn invisible." The American boy said. "Hi I'm Lee Chan, I'm fourteen and I can teleport" a boy with blonde introduced himself. "A baby!" Jeonghan happily exclaimed. "Oh no...." Chan breathed out. "Hi I'm Kim Samuel, I'm thirteen and I basically have Ant-Man's powers" the youngest boy said.

"Another baby!" Jeonghan squealed as he excitedly clapped his hands. "Alright before Jeonghan squishes Chan and Samuel to death. We need to find a way out of here"Joshua said as he started to stand up, dusting off his pants.

"Look! A small crack at the bottom of the door. I can shrink and go under it!" Samuel suggested as he pointed towards the door. "Alright, what happens after you go under?" Seungcheol asked looking at the youngest. "There should be a key on the other side of the door! The guards here are so stupid" Minghao stated.

"Alright, Samuel. You squeeze your tiny self under there and find a key and let us out." Jeonghan said to which Samuel did just that. After a few minutes the door was unlocked and standing there was Samuel with a tiny smirk on his lips as he waved a key in his hands. "Good job" Jeonghan said as he patted the boy's head.

"Where to next?" Junhui asked as they all looked around. "Look! a map" Wonwoo pointed out and everyone ran up to it to take a look at it. "This way" Wonwoo pointed to the right and they ran that way.

"Fuck cakes" Mingyu said as they saw guards standing there. "What do we do?" Seungkwan asked, looking scared as i don't know what. "Does everyone know how to use their powers?" Jeonghan asked turning to the group.

Seungkwan, Seokmin, Junhui, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Soonyoung, and Vernon shook their heads no. "Damnit! And you guys have good powers" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Totally not offended" Chan stated with a tch. "Don't worry child. Anyways, Seungcheol work up those explosions. Samuel and Chan distract them with your cuteness. Minghao do you know how to fight?" Jeonghan instructed everyone, looking at the mention Chinese male.

"Do I know? Bestie, I was born to fight" Minghao said with so much confidence which Jeonghan was grateful for. "Alright, Jihoon can you sense around to see how many other guards are there. And Shua, get the others to safety while the guards are distracted" everyone nodded and prepared themselves for action.

"On the count of three" Jeonghan said as he held up three of his fingers putting one down each at a time. Once the last finger was down, Samuel and Chan started to calmly walk up to the guards. "Hi um—"

"How the hell did you got out of your sell?" One of the guards questioned. "Well we needed to use the bathroom" Samuel started and gestured to Chan to say something. "You really can't put two people with super powers in a room together, can't you? Especially the ones that can teleport and shrink" Chan states with a sly smirk. "What are you doing?" Samuel whispers to Chan.

"Distracting them" Chan answered with a playful smile as he disappears and reappears on the other side of the room. "Hey! Cut that out! You can't be doing this! Go back to your sell!" Another guard said. "Or what?" Chan let out as he teleported to another spot in the room.

"We'll put you in handcuffs!" The second guard stated, "who said I wouldn't like that?" Chan questioned with a playful smile. "Back up! We need back up!" The first guard said into a walkie talkie. 'Alright Samuel, you can do this' Samuel encouraged himself and walked up to the first guard. The guard turned around and was greeted with a punch.

Soon enough more guards came and that was the others cue to join. "Hi, nice outfit" Jeonghan said as he smile at one of the guards with a psychotic smile and froze him. "Too bad I can't take it" he added with a fake pout and walk away. "Do you like left or right?" Seungcheol ask a guard showing his hands, "left...?" The guard answered. "Aw....that's my least favorite hand though" Seungcheol said as he placed his left hand on the guards chest and the guard exploded.

"I can totally see Jeonghan and Seungcheol getting together" Seungkwan stated as he was led by Joshua through the fight. While that was happening Minghao was running circles around one guard making him dizzy and once he was dizzy enough punched him square in the face. "Do you need iron pills or something. You look really dizzy there" Minghao said as he bend down to the unconscious guards level.

"There's no guards that way" Jihoon said to Joshua pointing to the left and the older led the others that way.

"Those guards were so weak. They need better ones" Jeonghan said as they met up with Joshua and the others. "Don't worry Hannie, you'll get your epic fight someday" Joshua reassured his best friend with a pat on the back. "Anyways, where do we go now?" Seokmin asked as they were now in the middle of no where.

"There's a huge house a few miles from here" Jihoon stated, "Alright then, led the way Ji" Seungcheol stated and they started their journey west.

Yes? No? Maybe so?

Please give me your thoughts and feedback. Also things that you want to happen in this book.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3