A "date" with hana

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) Hm that'll be something to think about.

While we were walking people with camera started to surround us.

??? Miss Hana! Is this a new boyfriend!?

??? Miss Hana!! Do you think your career is coming to end after being beaten!?

Hana P-Please let me have my space.

I then notice paparazzi start to surround me

??? Mr. (Y/n)! Are you going to participate in e-sports after beating miss Hana!?

??? Is it true you and miss Hana are dating?!

(Y/n) Hey stay back!

I then grab Hana's hand and run away from them. We then hide from them in a shop as they run past.

Hana T-thanks (y/n)

(Y/n) Yeah no problem-

I then get flashed by a light from a camera. We then look behind us and see a person holding up a camera. I then notice me and Hana were still holding hands.

(Y/n) Oh fuck me..

Time passed by after our whole "date" and we arrive home.

Hana I had fun today, well besides the paparazzi.

(Y/n) Yeah I had fun too. Well im gonna call it a night. Goodnight Hana!

Hana Goodnight (y/n)!

I then walk into my house and lay down on my couch. after a bit I then turn on my phone after shutting it off during the date and see a ton of notifications.

(Y/n) Well shit...

I then click tweetie and scroll through looking at top stories. And right on the top of everything was the photo of me and Hana holding hands.

(Y/n) Man I hate paparazzi.

I then click on a notification from genji

Genji I see You're already making moves😉

(Y/n) It's not like that I was trying to get away from the paparazzi surrounding us

Genji Sure whatever you say bro.

(Y/n) Alright cya

I then turn off my phone and think about what Hana said.

(Y/n) Maybe i should try to do e-sports. Sounds like fun but i think I need to stream first to get noticed.

I then decide to head over to Hana for some help. I knock on her door and she opens it.

Hana Oh hey (y/n) whats up?

(Y/n) Hey Hana i thought about what you said and i decided to start streaming. Problem is I uh don't really know how to...

Hana I see your taking a liking to video games now huh? Don't worry I'll show you how to get started!

After a couple hours of me struggling to understand what Hana asked me to do and what to download we finally finish.

Hana And finally just click that button and your live!

(Y/n) That was too much to process. But I think I got it, thanks Hana

Hana No problem!

Hana then walks out of my room and closes my door.

(Y/n) I-I'm beat after *yawn* A-All that. I think I'm going to c-close my eyes..