chapter 12 😏

( a/n this is contenueing off of chapter 11 )

|location/day: college and Friday| 

I sip my wine then grab Gabriel's hand "hey were just going to be down the hall call us if you need anything" I say grabbing my phone then walking out with Gabriel, me and Gabriel are friends, but we sometimes fuck just like how James and Josh do.

(⚠smut starts here⚠)

"So, who's gonna be dom today?" Gabriel asks, "it's cute how you think you get to have a choice" I say with a grin then push her on the tiled wall of the bathroom then pushing her into the stall, kissing and nibbling at her neck earning back small groans and moans from her.

I smirk against her neck knowing the effect I have on her, "fuck Fallon, just fuck me already!" she basically whines out I roll my eyes and unbutton her pants then touching her bulge with my hand earning a moan soon turning into a groan as I grip her cock, from outside her boxers.

She is only about 9 inches not too big not too small, just the way I like them. I tease her by rubbing my finger on the tip from outside her boxers only making her groan from being teased i just chuckle and go back to teasing her making her groan more, soon after a few minutes she has enough and grabs my wrists tightly I look up at her with a raise of my brow.

Now I know damn well she ain't just grabbed me like that. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask her with furrowed brows. She just whines and loses her grip, "please stop teasing! just god damn fuck me already!" Gabriel says with a pout on her face, I roll my eyes once again before mumbling "so needy."

I touch the rim of her boxers teasingly for a few seconds before taking them off and throwing them on the toilet seat, I then turn back to her to see her with a small frown, "what?" I ask she looks down then back at me "I want you to use toys..." I looked at her shocked seeing we never used toys or even talked about it, I mean for the most part at least.

"Okay, I think there might be some in the sex room that got cleaned, so stay here and no and I mean no touching yourself, okay?" I walk out the room and glance at her one last time before I close the stall door and look in the mirror, I fix my hair and walk out the bathroom, walking over to the sex room I hear grunts and moans it isn't nothing odd to hear in this room considering it is the "sex room" but I do need to get those toys. 

I really want to see Gabriels's face when I put that cock ring and other sex toys on her. walking closer to the door I lean my ear on it soon having my eyes widen hearing Egypt's voice and also Iona....wait are they having sex over the phone? or is Iona in the room? I mean it is mostly probably on the phone considering I didn't see Iona here at all today but even though her voice is faint, so she can't be here, so are they having sex over the phone? damn I never took Egypt as that type of person, it isn't that it's bad it's just, not in her league should I say.

I shake my head and wait for Egypt to leave the room. soon after a few minutes she comes out the room her face flushed red. I see her eyes widen as she sees me her brown eyes meeting mines with shock and embarrassment, I know she knows me by wanting to date Anna but that's pretty much all.