A Lot Like Love - Part 4

Start from the beginning

V-"May I know.What hell is happening here.Mani.What is HE doing here now?"

Nikhil was huge superstar in industry.He enjoyed stardom and success like Vikram.Though his craze was not similar to Vikram.Both were family friends.With no insecurity for each other.Their friendship was unique but funny.

Getting tight hug wasnt thing Vikram needed at moment.He was fuming at Mani.And tried best to let go of Nikhil.

N-"I missed you so much man.Whatsupp."

He hit at back of Vikram which hurt badly at moment.Vikram shrieked in pain but in silence.Nikhil looked around place.His eyes as if searching for someone.

V-"This was only needed.In my life now."

N-"Dont worry man.When Im here.have no fear.I will set everything right.Relax."

Mani felt at ease somewhat and asked Goswami to get Nikhils luggage in his room.

M-"Nikhil you go and rest now.We will have lunch together."

V-"Can you please explain Mani.Whats happening.My life is absolutely messed up at moment.And you are bringing someone or other here.To get free entertainment or what.Why?"

M-"Vikram you need to cool down first.And hear me.Nikhil is family.Thats why I called him here.And I strongly feel he is one person.Who can help us come out of this mess as soon as possible."

V-"Really?And how?"

N-"That you have to leave it to me.My bad boy."

Nikhil came dressed in knee length shorts and floral printed shirt.Vikram wasnt convinced with all.He made face while Mani left duo alone.Vikram felt hand on his shoulder.He shut his eyes and looked at Nikhil.He worked in industry for so long.But never made friends who were his family.His father and Nikhils father used to produce movies together.Thats how their family were close.But that wasnt base of their friendship.There was something natural about Nikhil.Which helped him connect to him easily.

Which helped him connect to him easily

V-"Im sorry man.I dont know it was just.Heat of moment or what.You know Im not mad at you."

N-"Ehh.You can never do that.You know that.You love me alot.More than Mani.

Vikram couldnt hide smile on his face and finally friends sat together.

N-"So.Is she hot?"

V-"What?"

N-"I mean come on man.She must be hot and pretty.Since the Vikram Aditya touched a girl.Woah has to be marked date in history."

V-"You love embarrassing me.Dont you?"

N-"As if Im lying.What is that rule book of yours.I will touch my wife only.Fall for one girl in life.Stare at her eyes and feel something.I can spend my entire life with her.I mean who even thinks like that man."