Welcome to Colourland!

Welcome to Colourland where the amazing colours are here to make everything wonderful and beautiful!

Yellow is at the beach enjoying some alone time Blue is on his way to visit him, Blue finally arrives at the beach and greets Yellow "Hey, Yellow what's up?" Yellow notices Blue and looks at him "Hey, Blue I'm just looking at the water" Blue shows a subtle smile and sits next to Yellow and they talk for a while.

"Hey, Yellow.." Blue says, "Yeah?" Yellow answers, Blue looks at Yellow and smiles. "Do you like anyone else other than me?" Yellow looks at him and says "What! No you're my best friend I wouldn't trade you for anyone else in the world!" Blue is shocked at Yellow's response and says "Really?" Yellow looks at him and smiles back "Yeah..." they look at each other for a bit and spend time on the beach building sand castles splashing around in the water and just having all sorts of fun.

Suddenly Blue looks at Yellow while their staring at the sunset and says "You know if this was a date it's would be much better..." Yellow turns to Blue and doesn't realize what he said "What did you say?" Blue notices Yellow and says "Oh! Uh... I said uhm... Your my best friend forever" Yellow smiles and says "Aww thanks Blue your my best friend forever too!". Blue notices that Yellow is blushing slightly Yellow notices Blue they look at each other for a period of time they lean in and attempt to kiss each other before their lips even touch one another Red notices them and runs towards them and interrupts their special moment "Hey guys whatcha doin?" She says while hugging them tightly Blue looks at Red embarrassed and says "Uhh nothing me and Yellow were just hanging out..." Red says "Really it looks like you two were about to kiss" Blue and Yellow's faces widened with shock Yellow looks away while blushing heavily while Red smiles smugly "What really?..." Blue says trying not to make it obvious "Nah I'm just kidding" Red says "Come on guys it's getting late we should go home now!"

Blue,Yellow, and Red walk back home  Orange, Green,Indigo,Violet, And Purple sees them entering the house Orange and Green are on the couch playing video games. Indigo and Violet are talking to each other while watching Orange and Green play their game and Purple is in the kitchen making a meal for everyone Blue and Yellow sit down on the couch and snuggle together Orange,Green,Indigo and Violet notices them "Quite cold outside isn't it?" Green says "Yeah it is" Yellow replies back Red is sitting on the other side reading a book "So how was your day guys?" Orange says "Oh it was okay..." Blue says. Purple noticed everyone and says "Hey guys dinner is ready" after dinner everyone gets ready to go to bed

Everyone is sleeping peacefully well everyone except for Yellow he kept tossing and turning all night thinking about what him and Blue were about to do *I can't believe that we were about to kiss I mean if Red didn't interrupt us then we would've kissed all ready* Yellow thinks to himself he gets out of bed carrying his pillow with him and walks to Blue's room and knocks on his door Blue wakes up and opens the door for Yellow "Oh...hey Yellow what's up?" Blue says while still tired from waking up "Hey, Blue uhm is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" Blue looks at Yellow and says "Sure come on in" says Blue while having a subtle smile   Yellow and Blue get into bed and after a few minutes they they both fall into a deep sleep.