Hi :>

So this part isn't apart of the story and also this is my AU of Colourblocks so I can do whatever I want I'm gonna be adding some things about the characters :> and also they have human forms because I said so also there's gonna be some shipping involved like it or not I don't care

Red: Red is an ecstatic and curious person she love to explore the amazing world of Colourland and with the help of her friends she can make Colourland be well... Colorfull :> she can cook but she's not good at it she accidentally burnt the kitchen down once she can get angry easily but she can control it as long nobody is bothering her.

Orange: Orange is Sporty, Fun, Full of energy, and loves spending time with her friends she loves sports her favorite is Basketball she can't help but use Yellow as her basketball he gets quite annoyed by this but at least it's worth it.

Yellow: Yellow is an happy go lucky guy who tries everything to make things his way his friends think it's a little weird but he doesn't care all he cares about is that his friends and safe and happy he's also a bit of a weeb he likes to cosplay in his room he also reads Manga and has a special interest in *ahem* Hentai... uh yeah you heard me he also likes hentai uh yay... one time he got caught reading Hentai because Blue went into his room to check on him a nd.. yeah you already know what happened.

Green: Green is an Nature Loving,Calm, And more relaxed than the others she loves roaming in the forest of Colourland and coloring the leaves and trees her room has a mini plant on her window sill so she can still have the nature like feel.

Blue: Blue is Calm and loves water and he likes spending his free time with his best friend Yellow he also likes going to the beach he likes spending most of his time with Yellow there he can also be a little dirty minded...he tries not to but it never works.

Indigo: Indigo is always busy trying to catch a rainbow with Violet she isn't around much so it's just the other Colours.

Violet: Violet is always with Indigo trying to catch a rainbow so just like Indigo she also isn't around much.

Purple: Purple is self centered and arrogant he expects to be treated like a king the other colours are annoyed whe he acts like he's the center of attention but they still get along well.