𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒂𝒓

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙍𝙖𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙗; 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙬𝙖𝙨 6, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 '𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡' 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙞𝙨 19 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 15. 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 '𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨.' 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡...

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝙖𝙧' 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧: 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Phoenix Potter is what most would call a disappointment.

But her sister on the other hand is the girl who lived. Rosette Potter is a 15-year-old witch and loves tormenting her sister about being a squib.

When Phoenix was born her parents wanted nothing to do with her, so they almost completely ignored her.

But when her sister was born her parents finally decided to be parents, well for Rosette only. After they figured out that Phoenix was a squib, they hated her even more than they already did so they sent her off.

But something the Potter family doesn't know about is that she's has saved the world time and time again, and she will do it many more times in the near and distant future.

She is The Ghost Widow. Phoenix was trained in the red room and Hydra, but Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Bucky Barnes, and Nick Fury are the only ones who need to know that...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The list will be updated as more movies and shows come out.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Phoenix's ages throughout the MUC timeline:

Avengers Assemble: 15

Captain America and The Winter Soldier: 17

Avengers Age of Ultron: 18

Captain America Civil War: 19

Black Widow: 19

Avengers Infinity War: 20

Avengers Endgame: 20-25

WandaVision: 26

Spider-Man No Way Home: 26

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness: 27

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: 27

The Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 3: 28

Loki Season Two: 28

The Marvels: 29

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Inspiration from the story 'WATCHING THE MOVIES'
The Writer is @Lauri091 
Go check out her story out.

Once again
DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR HARRY POTTER ONLY MY OC'S AND THEIR BACKSTORIES!