Mrs. Kim: Me and your appa will take the kids. Y/n-ah you stay here... *to kids* Come on little ones let's go play...

Kids: halmeoni and hal-abeoji lets goo... *they leave the room*

Irene: God only you *pointing at Y/n* could give birth to such headaches... *shaking her head*

~ One of us was about to say something when we saw Y/n pulling Irene's hair. ~

Irene: Ahhh... let go you bit*h

Y/n: I was too nice with you during our first meeting... Now you think you can waltz in here and insult my kids in front of me. *calm voice* *pulls Irene's hair harder*

Irene: *verge of crying from the pain* I can because they (BTS) BELONG to ME *emphasizes the words belong and me*

Y/n: If they belonged to you, I wouldn't be married to them. Also they are not an object that belongs to someone. They are human beings and can love whoever they want.

Irene: *scoffs* Why would they want to be with a fat ass like you???

BTS: She is not fat...

Kook: She has given us 7 beautiful and handsome angles and didn't care if her whole body system got messed up.

Hobi: And she is a beautiful, kind hearted, and purest person from inside and out.

Jimin: And she didn't abort her baby after getting to know of all the changes that her body will go through during pregnancy. Which you did...

Y/n: *losses her grip on Irene* She killed her b-baby???

Joon: Yes she did. She was 3 months pregnant when she came to our office and then 2 days later we found out through a mutual friend that she got an abortion...

Irene: I had to. I can't gain weight just to bring another human into this world. Plus I HATE KIDS...

Author Dhwani: Side note- This is not related to the REAL IRENE... The Irene in this story is not from RED VELVET so no hate towards her please. Also I personally love kids and think that they are a gift from god and none of what I am writing is true. It's JUST a FICTION story...

(Author's POV)

- As soon as those words left Irene's mouth she earned a tight slap on her left cheek from Y/n who was looking at her with fiery eyes. -

Y/n: You killed an innocent baby who didn't choose whether to come into this world or not. Do you have any idea of how much of a blessing a child is??? You should be ashamed to call yourself a human being. You are HEARTLESS... I am glad that that baby is in heaven rather than in this world as your child. At least he/she will be happy up there...

Irene: *crying* ....

Y/n: Don't show your fake tears in front of me. You don't deserve another chance to live... *looks at BTS* I am going to be with the kids. Just send her away from here... *leaves*

Tae: YOU WON'T BE LEAVING FROM HERE... *evil smirks*

Irene: *shaking from fear* W-what d-do you m-mean??

BTS: GUARDS!!!! Take her to the basement!

- Guards take Irene to the basement and tie her up. While BTS on the other hand go to check up on their wife and kids. -

▪︎ in the playroom ▪︎

(BTS's POV)

~ We entered only to see all of the kids doing crazy things just to make their mother laugh. We looked over to Y/n who had fallen off her chair (suddenly got Jimin's powers) laughing while holding her stomach. ~