"Should we finish this in my room?" Liam asked softly, kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled softly, but shook my head no. "Let's watch the movie."

"Yeah, I came to watch a movie, not to see Liam swallow Sage's tongue," Tanner snickered. He gave Niall a fist bump, beaming proudly at himself.

Twenty minutes later, Tanner and Niall were asleep, somehow both of them sprawled out on the couch. Liam was playing absentmindedly with my hair, when he chuckled.

"What?" I said quietly.

"If Niall or Tanner was a werewolf, they'd be mates," he claimed thoughtfully.

I gazed at the pair thoughtfully, pursing my bottom lip. "But are they-"

"No, they like girls."

"Then how-"

"Liam looked down at me, smiling. "I like to think that we fall in love with souls - not the genitals," he explained, kissing the top of my head. "I think the Goddess, who we believe chooses us, feels the same."

I nodded slowly. "I like that." I leaned forward, kissing the structure of his jaw. Liam's eyes fluttered shut, and his arm tightened around me.

"Don't," he growled.

I pulled back slowly, pouting. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"I can't control myself when you kiss me, Sage. And I don't want to hurt you again. Or do something in front of them."

"Should we just go to bed?" I asked, laying my head on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm oh his heart.

Liam nodded slowly, kissing the tip of my nose. "We should, but I am really comfy."

I snorted, rolling off of him. "Come on, Liam."

He just groaned, throwing his head back. I patted my thighs as if I was calling to a dog. "C'mon, boy, c'mon!"

"Okay, that's it!" I was already running, giggling to myself as I bolted up the stairs. His hands caught my waist easily, and he threw me over his shoulder, running into his bedroom. There he tackled me into the mattress, pinning me beneath his body and tickling my sides.

I shrieked, pushing at his shoulders and trying to squirm out of his grip. "Stop, stop!" I begged.

"Make me."

Without another thought, I pushed my mouth to his, and his hands immediately froze.

"Sage," he murmured in warning against my lips. I dotted kisses on his cheeks and jaw again. "Stop."