Chapter 2: Valentino

You glance at your silver pocket watch. It's almost lunch and boy are you famished. 

You adjusted your black gloves and walk to the nearest restaurant. When you entered the restaurant, every demon stops whatever the hell they are doing and observes you carefully. Mainly to your face. When they notice you aren't in bad mood they get back to their own things. 

It's been three hundred years since your rampage. You really didn't take a lot of territories. It's more or less 5-6 cities. You are not the type of demoness who likes power that much. You also didn't want to be feared all the time. That's why you made sure to show a little bit of your calm and good side to some demons on your turf. 

All you do in the past hundred years is to maintain the protection of your cities and sleep. Like a lot. They call you the Storm. You are not like the other overlords. You don't fight a lot, you don't go on a rampage and yell "FEAR ME, PEASANTS!!" like a mantra. Nah, you're chill. 

You haven't met a lot of overlords. You have met a few but they're already dead-dead. Since whenever you got a visit from other overlords in your territory, all they wanna do is to fight, mock, and try to kill you. It's stupid really. But what do you expect in hell? 

To say the least, you're getting bored in this place. Sometimes the idea of introducing yourself to Lucifer once and for all crosses your mind and kills him as you let out your anger toward him. But if he died, who will rule hell? Right, he got a daughter with the Demoness, Lilith now. Do they call her Charlotte? No, not that one. Ah, Charlie. Charlie Morningstar. 

You wonder if your brother felt love towards his now family. You also wonder if he still cared for you or his family up there. How curious.

Your thoughts were cut off when a maid serves you your favorite dish. You thanked her and gave her some tips. She thanks you sweetly and walk away happily. 

Love. 

How you wish you can also have that. What a shame.

"There's my favorite Overlord!" Greeted oh-so-happily by a female wolf-demon. You rolled your eyes in annoyance as Makiana approaches your table.