Malin Smith

I walk into Goode high. My 9th year of school, the 9th school I've been in. I'm getting tired of changing schools, I'm not even in my home country anymore! That's right I'm Canadian and to be!

"Hi! New here, do you know where the office is?" I ask the first person I see.

He turns around I kinda lose my breath. There standing in front of me is the most gorgeous I've ever seen. No exateration. But thankfully he's not my type. I have a weird thing for red-heads. No joke.

"Yeah, down that hallway to the right first door to the left," he says. "You're not from here are you?"

"No I'm not, I'm Canadian!"

"Hey, do you by any chance know a Frank Zhang?" he asks with excitement pouring into his eye's.

"No I don't, maybe he's from a different part of Canada." I suggest.

"Do you want me to show you the way to the office?" he asks, "I've got to go down to the office to guide a new kid that missed orientation in the first of the summer."

"Sure! Maybe I'm the kid that you have to show around. I missed orientation," I say hopefully 'cause he seems like a nice enough guy once you get to know him.

"Maybe..." he seems lost in thought and like the Canadian rep I'm going to be nice to him. So I will not wake him from the day dream it appears he's having...

------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it folks! Part 2 is coming your way soon. If you want to you can leave suggestions or requests for the next one shots. :) Did I just seriously quote The Bugs Bunny And Tweety Show? Wait, don't answer that question.

~ Malin