22 - Don't you dare do it again

*5 day time skip
*The idea for sanemi's attempt was given by Kira_follow thank you for it child :3 <3

Sanemi's pov:

Fuck, that mission was tiring as fuck. The demon was a little bitch and I kept getting away, jeez.

I opened the door and saw no one in giyuu's room. Weird.

Fuck, is he in the toilet?

He better not be

I slammed opened the door and no one was inside.

Okay this is weird as shit. He isn't in his room, he isn't in the toilet, then where the hell is he?

I walked down the stairs and entered shinobu's office.

"Yo, where's giyuu?"

"Hello shinazugawa. So the first thing you see me is ask where your boyfriend is?" She teased. That witch, I wanna punch her in the face.

"Got a problem?"

"No, but shouldn't you at least greet me first before asking?"

"Tsk, why should I you mosquito?"

"Need I remind you that among the two of us here, you are more like a mosquito than I am?" She smiled her damn closed eye smile. I felt my face momentarily heat up and I clicked my tongue, looking away and staring out the window. I contemplated on killing her but figured not to.

"Whatever. Where's giyuu?"

"He said he went outside"

"Oh he can walk now?"

"Yeah, his recovery is getting better and he can walk longer distances now"

"That's good. Did he say where he would go?"

"He said he was going to visit a cliff near his estate or something"

"A cliff?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Shit"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I yelled back, rushing out of the door. That Birdbrain better not kill himself again. I remember the master saying something about giyuu falling off a cliff near his house when I personally asked him about the attempt.

That bastard better not be there to kill himself.

I ran through the trees, not bothering the scratches from the branches or the weird looks I got from kakushis when I passed by them. I sped up, quickening my pace. I couldn't let giyuu die, I don't want to lose him. I can't imagine a life without giyuu, sure we've been dating just recently but I love him with all my life. His smile that brightens up my day, his eyes that twinkle when he was happy, his laugh with sounded so serine and beautiful, his quiet snores when he's asleep, his round face when he stuffs he's cheeks with food and his strength for being able to overcome hard challenges, I love it all, I love every inch of him. I don't want giyuu to die, I don't want the empty feeling in my arms, I don't want the loneliness I feel when I'm alone, I don't want my heart to break into pieces, I don't want him to be gone forever.