The other party was so calm that she was surprised. After a moment of hesitation, she nodded: "It's just so-so, don't worry, I have a lot of experience, so nothing major will happen to me."

    This is true, can this time It's still a matter of getting the evidence, but the old path I walked in my previous life will never be exposed so quickly.

    Jiang Yu reluctantly twitched the corner of his mouth.

    It's impossible for him not to worry about a dangerous task.

    Nan Fu didn't want to make the atmosphere so heavy, there was no one in the classroom at the moment, she quickly kissed his forehead, and said with a smile: "When the task is successful, I will report all the things that happened in the recent period I will tell you everything clearly, and I will never hide it from you."

    "Then how long will you be back?" Jiang Yu asked.

    Nan Fu seemed to be in a good mood: "Wednesday at the latest, if it's soon, Tuesday should be fine."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Yu walked out with her: "Then I'll wait for you to come back."

    Hearing this, Nan Fu stopped for a while, and for some reason, suddenly remembered the farewell between her and Jiang Yu in her previous life, which was not a farewell.

    At that time, he seemed to have said that too.

    But she never went back to see him.

    Nan Fu's eyes fell on the person next to him, and the sunlight softened the outline of his side face.

    She raised the corner of her lips and answered solemnly.

    "Okay."

    In class on Monday, Nan Fu's seat was already empty.

    Jiang Yu had learned all the knowledge points the teacher taught in advance, and now he was losing energy, unable to concentrate at all, and his mind was full of thoughts about her.

    "Has anyone in the class solved this problem?" Luo Tai said, "If there is no one, we will ask Jiang Yu as a representative to solve it as usual. Jiang Yu, come, stand up and talk about it."

    He shouted again , and found that Jiang Yu didn't respond.

    Luo Tai frowned, and said again: "Jiang Yu."

    At this moment, Shen Jia pushed Jiang Yu's desk with his elbow, and reminded in a low voice: "Brother Yu, Tai Luo is calling you."

    Being so shocked, Jiang Yu just woke up like a dream, he stood up slowly, glanced at the chemistry problem on the blackboard that was difficult but obviously within his level, and for the first time had no idea of ​​how to solve the problem.

    He stood on the seat for a while, but Luo Tai saw that he was really absent-minded, sighed and made people sit down.

    Zhou Yang and Shen Jia looked at each other and communicated silently.

    They were almost sure that Jiang Yu was a lovesick man.

    Although the two solo mothers didn't understand why Nan Fu just took a leave of absence and Jiang Yu could be so distracted, but they couldn't see him in such a depressed state, so they unanimously decided to take Jiang Yu to find some fun to pass the time.

    after class.

    Taking the time to go to the toilet, Zhou Yang said excitedly: "Brother Yu, there is a csgo match at the Rose Internet Cafe tonight. Our class was drawn to fight against No. 1 Middle School. I, Shen Jia, and Hu Wen all participated. You Do you want to go? The three of us fit together, and we promise to beat those bastards from the No. 1 Middle School until they cry."