assistant replied "Yes." , ready to turn around and go out.     Lin Xianrui called him to stop, and said calmly: "Remember, don't treat our new champion badly. The money is in place. By

    the way, tell her that there will be an exhibition match in early March. Let her prepare well and don't embarrass me when the time comes."

Everything was handled properly, and it was already the seventh day of the first lunar month.

    Nan Fu came home at ten o'clock in the evening, before he had time to change his clothes, the first thing he did was to call Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu answered almost instantly.

    Nan Fu was fiddling with the headphone cable, and only after hearing Qingyue's "Hello" on the phone, his brows and eyes stretched: "It's so late, and you haven't rested yet?"

    "School will start in a few days," Jiang Yu stretched out Lazy, "It's boring to write homework for the winter vacation."

    Nan Fu smiled: "I only make up homework when the school starts. Isn't this something that Zhou Yang can do? Why doesn't our brother Yu want to make progress?"

    "I I’ve finished writing the ones already,” Jiang Yu corrected her sternly, “This one is for Mr. Nan who doesn’t want to make progress. I guess you don’t have time to do homework, right?”

    Nan Fu's expression paused, and he couldn't help being dumb: "If you don't mention it, I really forgot."

    Suddenly it began to rain lightly outside, cold fog covered the windows, and the air was cold.

    Jiang Yu's voice was exceptionally clear: "Look, I've been staying up all night to catch up with your homework. As a girlfriend, shouldn't I express it?"

    Nan Fu took off his coat, and smiled on his lips: "Tell me, how do you want me to express it?" ?”

    There was silence on the other end of the phone for a while.

    Before he could speak for a long time, Nan Fu was about to ask, when Jiang Yu's astringent voice came through the receiver: "Are you done with your work?"

    "Almost," Nan Fu leaned against the head of the bed, lazily said, "I'll find you tomorrow."

    "Not tomorrow," Jiang Yu said, "I want to see you right now, so I'll go find you, okay?"

    Nan Fu was slightly startled.

    Subconsciously glanced at the shoulder and back where the bruise hadn't faded.

    Hearing her hesitation, Jiang Yu's eyes were dark, and the loneliness in his voice could not be concealed: "I can't just meet you?" He paused, "Besides, I have another New Year's gift for you, and you don't want to know what it is Is it?"

    Nan Fu subconsciously said "Think".

    Jiang Yu spoke quickly: "Then let me find you and give it to you in person."

    Before she could speak, the other person hung up the phone.

    "..."

    Nan Fu stared at the call interface that was already busy, propped her forehead, and was stunned for a few seconds before she came back to her senses. She licked her dry lips, and finally got up to tidy up resignedly.

    At about eleven o'clock, the light rain had just stopped, Nan Fu looked at the flashing car lights downstairs, put on a coat casually, opened the door with his shoes and walked down.