Nan Fu said "um", no Take it for granted.

    Along the way, the walls of the Jinling clubhouse were covered with Ling Zhen's promotional posters. Nan Fu casually glanced at them and curled the corner of his lower lip almost imperceptibly.

    The odds for a rookie against the defending champion must be ridiculously high.

    This game is bound to attract a lot of attention.

    Walking to the door of the locker room, Jane left without saying a word.

    Many players in the locker room have already started warming up before the match. Most of them are Alphas with a strong hormonal smell. Among them, Ling Zhen is the one who attracts the most attention. He has a strong body and a strong physique.

    After Nan Fu registered the information, he changed into a sports vest and waited for the field. Many players brought their managers, and two of them, with blue hair and yellow hair, were discussing with each other.

    "Looking at these new faces, I guess Ling Zhen will successfully defend his title this season," Lan Mao said.

    "Who knows, Ling Zhen won the championship last season, didn't he still not be selected into the A-League? It shows that his strength lies there," Huang Mao said with great interest. Bi Lu."

    Lan Mao: "You mean you want to lose to Ling Zhen? Do you know who he will face in the first round?"

    Huang Mao: "Yes, the one sitting in the waiting area. Eighteen years old, never played before."

    Lan Mao: "Did you dare to press before you played? Besides, you see how thin she is, I feel that she won't last three rounds, and she will throw a white towel and surrender."

    Huang Mao: "Brother, look at the odds, you lose ten for one, even if you bet right once, you know that the villa will be near the sea?"

    Lan Mao: "Hehe, I'm afraid the rooftop is waiting for you."

    Nan Fu listened silently In these discussions, the lowered eyebrows and eyes can't see the emotions clearly.

    At eleven o'clock, it was finally her turn to play.

    Each player will use inhibitory spray before going on the field to avoid excessive leakage of pheromone and cause unfair competition.

    Walking out of the arena, the auditorium was crowded with people, and many spectators shouted when they saw Ling Zhen come out.

    "Ling Zhen! Ling Zhen! Ling Zhen!"

    All eyes were on him, and the host passionately introduced the champions he had won and the strong opponents he had defeated.

    On the contrary, when introducing Nan Fu, he only mentioned a few words.

    Nan Fu stretched his muscles, and after bumping fists with Ling Zhen who was opposite him, they each stood at their seats in the ring.

    If there is no life and death document, then there will not be so many people looking forward to the C-level league. The rules of the regular league are followed here, but what the audience obviously wants to see is not the art of fighting, but the excitement of fighting for their lives.

    Ling Zhen swung his fists at each other, his fierce eyes swept Nan Fu contemptuously from the beginning to the end, and said coldly: "It's really humiliating for me to arrange such a weak Alpha as my opponent."

    Nan Fu didn't speak, just glanced at him casually, and curled the corner of his lower lip in an unclear manner.

    As soon as the referee whistled, Nan Fu's fist was already in front of him before the other party had time to figure out what she meant by that smile.