The long wooden table was clean, with schoolbags on it, and the names on the papers next to it were just written.

    "Are you doing your homework?" Jiang Yu stood up, dragged a chair and sat in front of the table, and saw clearly that there were two math papers, "Are there any questions that you don't know?" "There are many questions that you don't know

    ," Nan Fu followed Sitting down beside him, he burst out laughing, "Recently I specialize in mathematics, and in my dreams, I always dream about the variation of geometry, and I lose a lot of hair. No wonder most of the mathematics teachers are from the Mediterranean."

    Jiang Yu gave a hand holding the paper.

    In the past, Nan Fu was unwilling to study, and he racked his brains to ask her to learn, but now he couldn't bear to see her working so hard.

    He stretched out his fingertips to brush her cheeks, only to find that there was a faint blue color under her eyelids. After looking at her for a while, he said with some distress: "If you are tired, take a rest, you don't have to work so hard." His

    fingers are already warm .

    Piping hot and dry.

    Nan Fu clasped his hand instead, and said half-jokingly: "If you don't fight hard, you can only sell pancakes at the gate of your school in the future."

    Jiang Yu was amused by these words: "Do you have to sell pancakes? Can you sell some Others?"

    "What kind of snack do you like?" Nan Fu said, "I'll sell whatever you like, and the taste will satisfy you. Then the money you earn will be used for your college education, and you will reward me well in the future."

    Jiang Yu couldn't bear it . Laughing, laughing, he leaned over and kissed her: "What are you doing?"

    Before he could react, Nan Fu was pushed and shoved.

    On the 1.2 meter single bed in the dormitory, there were two tall people. Even if they were lying on their backs, the bed seemed extremely narrow and they couldn't even stretch their legs.

    Under the cold light source of the dormitory, her eyes were close to light gold in color, which only added to her sense of abstinence.

    "Don't make trouble," Nan Fu put his thumb on Jiang Yu's shoulder, and said with a little difficulty, "let's do something related to study, there is nothing here..."

    "So?"

    "It will hurt."

    " Am I in pain or are you in pain?" Jiang Yu asked.

    Nan Fu: "..."

    "Isn't this trying to repay you in advance?"

    Jiang Yu licked her lips, and the room was well heated, so she wore a long-sleeved T-shirt and pajama pants: "We separated a dozen or so people today. When you were young, you didn’t miss me at all?”

    “In your heart, I’m just such a beast?”

    Nan Fu lowered his eyelids, held his troublesome hand, and tried not to look directly at him, fearing that his self-control would collapse: "My mind is full of color waste or color waste?"

    Jiang Yu looked at the place where she was obviously propped up, with teasing He smiled lowly: "Isn't it?"

    He hooked the edge of her pajama pants with his fingers: "Mr. Nan, be honest     .

    "

Here comes the final exam.

    There are two consecutive exams on Thursday and Friday. After the exam, there will be a holiday. The final grades will be sent out in the class group in the form of electronic files.