Fortunately, his Alpha didn't despise him because of this.

    "That's fine," Nan Fu raised the corners of her lips, looked at him softly, and simply hugged him by the waist and sat him directly on the dry marble cooking table, "You sit here and stay with me. "

    Deliberately lowered his voice, the heat and coolness blew past his ears.

    Jiang Yu trembled.

    The water in the pot had boiled long ago, making a gurgling sound as it boiled, and the strong tomato smell filled the noses of the two of them.

    "Are you hungry?" Nan Fu asked him while opening the package of dried noodles.

    Jiang Yu nodded, then shook his head again.

    Hunger is indeed there, but not so obvious.

    Omega in estrus usually only needs to drink water to maintain his physical strength. He is too tired to do so, so he doesn't really want to do extra movements.

    "Eat as much as you want." Nan Fu said, "I'll feed you."

    Seeing what she said, Jiang Yu felt that his appetite seemed to be a little more, and he looked sideways at the busy Alpha beside him.

    The other party has sharp eyebrows and eyes, and his hair rope was pulled down by him as early as last night. The black hair is scattered on her shoulders, barely covering her glands, and making her look colder.

    Looking at it, he inexplicably laughed.

    "What are you smirking at?"

    Nan Fu divided the noodles into bowls and glanced at him.

    "Last night I saw," Jiang Yu put his feet on the door of the cupboard, pursed his lips and said, "You lost control."

    Nan Fu paused: "So?"

    "I feel that you are unique when you are out of control," Jiang Yu pinched his chin, and thought about it for a while, "It is completely different from your serious appearance now, which makes me feel a sense of accomplishment."

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows Pick, put down the bowl and chopsticks, walked in front of him, stroked those clear eyes with the pulp of her fingers, the image of tears hanging on his eyelashes and refusing to fall still recurred in her mind, her eyes darkened, lazy Said : "Crying like that, you don't give in too much."

    "Fuck! You still have the nerve to say it!" Jiang Yu rubbed the red mark on his collarbone, and condemned her with his eyes, "I fucking said stop, you just Can't you stop?"

    Nan Fu said "Oh", with a half-smile: "If you want it, you can stop it, tool people are not so easy to handle."

    "Just order it," Jiang Yu snorted, pulling the corner of his mouth, " Do you have an opinion?"

    He was sitting on the cooking table, a little taller than Nan Fu, she looked up a little, seeing that he had regained his energy, and suddenly realized that it might be time for extra meals.

    Once this thought comes up, it can no longer be suppressed.

    Nan Fu leaned over, traced the outline of his facial features with his fingers, then clasped the back of his head and kissed him.

    The pheromone wrapped in a faint smell of tobacco spread wantonly, she bit the tip of his tongue lightly, forcing the other's muscles to tremble, and subconsciously hooked her waist.

    The foreheads of the two were touching, and Jiang Yu's beautiful eyebrows were a little blurred by the heat from the kitchen.

    She looked up for a while, and before the other party could react, she leaned over and sucked his sharp Adam's apple.

    Jiang Yu's hand holding her tightened suddenly, a dull gasp leaked from his throat, and the unnamed sweet floral scent pheromone filled the whole kitchen.

    "No problem," the other party's ears turned red and he started to feel hot again, Nan Fu had a panoramic view of his appearance, and after a satisfied laugh, he slowly answered the question just now, "So why don't you order it again? "

    "The order this time," she said word by word, "can only be a request."

    …

    When Nan Fu opened the kitchen window to let out the smell, the two bowls of tomato and egg noodles that had been cooked earlier were no longer edible.

    She hugged Jiang Yu, washed him carefully in the bathroom, and ordered a takeaway with her mobile phone.

    Even if Jiang Yu wasn't hungry, she was a little hungry herself, and the condom was almost gone.

    Only with life-long marking, the probability of Omega pregnancy will be as high as 85%. Therefore, if many Alphas with strong self-control claim to be able to restrain themselves at the last moment, they usually will not choose to wear this condom.

    But Nan Fu still didn't want to take the risk. To be precise, he didn't want Jiang Yu to take the risk, so he bought a few more boxes by the way.

    The nearest supermarket and restaurant can be delivered within 20 minutes.

    The staff who delivered the food was a male Beta. The moment the door opened, his originally numb expression slowly turned red after smelling a certain smell from the person who opened the door.

    This client smelled too sweet, even though he was just a beta, he couldn't help but get hotheaded under such a sweet smell.

    When handing over the lunch box, the male Beta thought for a while, and reminded with kindness: "Are there no inhibitors at home? If you want, I can buy it for you and cover it for you The smell of lily of the valley..."

    Hearing what he said, Nan Fu was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously sniffed his wrist.

    She didn't smell her own pheromone, but only the scent of flowers stained by Jiang Yu on her clothes.

    She was inexplicably upset that someone smelled Jiang Yu's scent, and was about to use her pheromones to frighten this person to reveal her gender, but then she suddenly realized something.

    "You said just now," Nan Fu recited that sentence, staring at him casually, "what's the smell on me?" The

    male Beta was a little dazed when asked, but he answered honestly: "Ling Lan, what I smell is The smell of lily of the valley."

    The tender green grass and the fragrant white flowers blend into a sweet floral fragrance, which is fresh and moist, strong and seductive.

    Every time she buried her senses deeply, what she smelled was this pure and intoxicating pheromone.

    It turned out that its name was lily of the valley.